Page 1 of 2

MORE NEW TCH EP INFO

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:36 am
by Archrival
"BOARDS OF CANADA:
Will be releasing a 6-track EP, Trans Canada Highway,
featuring the single Dayvan Cowboy. Offering 5 new darkly
psychedelic tracks, it has already caused furore amongst
fans on the net!

Dayvan Cowboy comes with a breath taking video that plays
out the concept behind the EP, a journey of desolation and
exploration. The video presents real footage of the highest
descent ever recorded from the edge of space by Joseph
Kittinger in 1960, skydiving from a height of 102,800 feet
in a space suit. With complications on the way down, he was
convinced he had not survived the jump and hallucinated
falling through hell. This music video will not fail to
impress anyone with a curiosity for adventure!

DVD and 2 track EP promo available soon - out 06/06/06."


Whoa! that video sounds AMAZING!

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:46 am
by Aesthetics
Oow where would we be without xltronic eh ;)

This sounds promising!

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:54 am
by niknak
Ooooh. I'm getting tingly feelings.

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:39 am
by SallyBear
one of you is going to have to have to text me or something while im away, how will i know what its like!!!! arghhhh this is not fair, its torture. Bloody holidays

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:25 pm
by Lone
shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that video sounds a bit life changing doesnt it?! :shock:

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:49 pm
by SallyBear
I want it now!

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:10 pm
by OwlStretchTime

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:05 pm
by Archrival
I hope they not only use footage from that recording, hope they add some own footage tooooo

"With complications on the way down, he was
convinced he had not survived the jump and hallucinated
falling through hell." I think they will add some stuff on this part with own stuff.

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:31 pm
by thedisavowed
By far the coolest words in that whole announcement have to be "darkly psychedelic."

GEOGADDI FANS, UNITE!

:lol:


Source for this info?

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:36 pm
by radiateme
thedisavowed wrote:By far the coolest words in that whole announcement have to be "darkly psychedelic."

GEOGADDI FANS, UNITE!

:lol:


Source for this info?


I agree, w00000t. Although, I still want another MHTRTC, maybe that acoustic version? :(

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:07 pm
by boardsofdublin
defo. after hearing TCHP I think MHTRTC acoustic would be a SUPER nice follow up. tellin ya, i would defo buy it on cd and vinyl! in a heart beat! beat beat, bought it, beat beat... :lol:

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:22 pm
by Lone
yeah something tells me this is gonna be a dark one..... just listen to the loop on the site... feels kinda paranoid.. its not out for aaaages yet though :( i just hope the suspence doesnt kill me by then

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:02 pm
by The Other
thedisavowed wrote:By far the coolest words in that whole announcement have to be "darkly psychedelic."

GEOGADDI FANS, UNITE!

:lol:


Source for this info?


kind of what i am thinking...i cant wait, this is the best news since finding out what the new release was....

Re: MORE NEW TCH EP INFO

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:24 pm
by boardsofdublin
Archrival wrote:
DVD and 2 track EP promo available soon - out 06/06/06."


AMAZING!


and 2 track EP promo? whats that?

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:44 pm
by Derail
thedisavowed wrote:By far the coolest words in that whole announcement have to be "darkly psychedelic."

GEOGADDI FANS, UNITE!

:lol:


Source for this info?

I like the sounds of that! The video sounds mindblowing also. :D And yeah Archrival, where did you gather this info from?

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:43 pm
by AnalogFix
That video is incredible. I wish I wasn't sick right now or I'd jump around or something.

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:18 am
by mechanismj
Man, did they make this new EP sound ever so tantilizing or what? That video sounds totally killer as well.

I'm all about the Deeply Psychedelic stuff!

CANNOT WAIT!

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:18 am
by thedisavowed
Source? Still?

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:12 am
by DocteurOrlof
thedisavowed wrote:Source? Still?


Aesthetics wrote:Oow where would we be without xltronic eh ;)


:?:

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:40 pm
by Guest
I hope for an original video from BoC, influenced by themselfs only. :wink: