Page 1 of 2
Best Music Video, Ever!
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:32 am
by BrandNewRetro
Mine has to be the Parisian Goldfish video by Flying Lotus, wow, it's totally changed my concept on music videos completely haha. Check it out!
http://www.nialler9.com/2008/09/26/vide ... -goldfish/
What's yours?
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:04 am
by the letter p
"C'est fini la comédie"
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:37 am
by mechanismj
You can thank Eric Wareheim for that one! Check out some of his other videos. There's links in this thread...
http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4919
Re: Best Music Video, Ever!
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:02 am
by Retrodreaming
OMG!!! HA HA classic,now my eyes hurt

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:17 am
by 7T
Thought this was pretty dope.
UNKLE - Heaven
Slow motion makes everything look awesome

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm
by saturdayindex
7T wrote:Thought this was pretty dope.
UNKLE - HeavenSlow motion makes everything look awesome

Very awesome... what a great track. Here's another couple of vids to it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4T7fAM5l4A
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A ... 3bd8a1344b
Re: Best Music Video, Ever!
Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:03 pm
by AFX.NL
I know the song very well! Just like the rest of the album, altough I find the video to be a bit weird

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:36 am
by 747Music
7T wrote:Thought this was pretty dope.
UNKLE - HeavenSlow motion makes everything look awesome

Wow! Awesome video. Brings me back to my skateboarding days. I miss those days a lot. I developed Fibro Myalgia in my teen years so now I don't have the energy to skateboard anymore. I got pretty good too. I was sponsored by a local skate shop and made it into 2 videos. My best trick I pulled off was a front-side hardflip down a seven set of stairs. That was about 5 or 6 years ago that I stopped. Now I can only pull off basic moves like a kickflip and old school stuff like a 360 boneless. It makes me sad, so I just don't try anymore.
Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:48 am
by the letter p
"C'est fini la comédie"
Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:54 am
by portiss
7T wrote:Thought this was pretty dope.
UNKLE - HeavenSlow motion makes everything look awesome

Fully flared is so great!
Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:31 pm
by Phasen
My neighbor is actually the guy from the Dayvan Cowboy video- the famous surfer, but the old clip of Joe Kittinger jumping out of the hot air balloon to set the world record for highest freefall. THAT's my neighbor.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHATZeSCZk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kittinger
Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:43 pm
by bleak.
this was the first music video i truly appreciated -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GncarMr8LPY
Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:53 pm
by Shadowshocker
Chairlift - Evident Utensils
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pU9oAIFLcY
It's gotta be the trippiest music video ever...
I wish I could still find it in HD

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:47 pm
by (parenthesis)
Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:50 am
by Oirectine
Re: Best Music Video, Ever!
Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:30 am
by MC-On-It
love love love love love this song AND this video. FTW Eric!! SWEET BERRY WINE!
Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:27 pm
by Cupz
This is still one of the best music videos ever created.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S43IwBF0uM
I also just love the lyrics of the song.
You should feeeeel what I'm feeeeling
You should taaaake what I'm taaaakiiiing
Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:47 pm
by turquoise70
Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:45 am
by jakestott
People, THIS IS the best music video ever made. Straight outta Bolton town, the chavs step up to create this amazing piece of art...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp-8m4wYAQ0
Hah, yeah right! It's f'in awful!
Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:30 pm
by the letter p
"C'est fini la comédie"