Page 1 of 2

Letherette Mix 1-19-2010

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:52 pm
by winterbudds
http://www.btsradio.com/html/letherette ... wcase.html


I smell an LP coming soon....my bowl is packed and ready! Is Yours?!

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:54 pm
by turquoise70
hell yeah. stoked for this. and YES my bowl is packed don't ask such silly questions!

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:06 pm
by Shadowshocker
i'm killing for a letherette release

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:06 pm
by turquoise70
3:20 samples Summer Madness by Kool and the Gang. ace as shit.

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:07 pm
by The Friendly Stranger
Yessss! Thank you for this!

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:34 pm
by john fonda
grandmasters

the entire mix is on point

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:32 pm
by TEARZ
rad, thank you.

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:55 pm
by hexagon son
on the DL now, cheers!

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:00 pm
by turquoise70
listened to this whole mix several times already. sweet, awesome mix. so thick and golden all the way through.

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:06 pm
by Naal
Great mix and wicked new tracks such as 'Langsette' !
I'm still hoping that the album will be out soon. Can't wait.

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:42 pm
by hexagon son
im 6 mins in, and its sick!

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:47 pm
by john fonda
the new tracks are mint

every last one is money

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:00 am
by Joebot Kill
sweet! downloading now!

say, does anyone have brown lounge volume 1? I haven't been able to find it... PM me? :)

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:42 am
by jakestott
This mix is so badass. If anyone knows Letherette personally, please tell them to get a page up on Facebook. Thanks :).

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:41 pm
by Cupz
AWESOME. Dl'ing

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:39 pm
by The Friendly Stranger
This is soooo awesome. In July is so tight and Master Chin makes me want to fuck. It's just relentlessly cool. Can't wait for the album.

Brown Lounge v1

Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:30 pm
by Earthbound
This mix is sick!
Letherette is great!!

Anybody knows how this guy looks like??
I always thought it was a white guy, but can't easily also be a black guy..
Anybody?

Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:58 pm
by john fonda
they got soul

that is all that counts

and yes the mix is sick, very very ill

Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:16 am
by Shadowshocker
I'm in the midst of recording this and cutting it up into mp3 tracks
if anyone is interested, pm me and i'll send you a zip of it when I'm done

Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:31 am
by Basepair
Shadowshocker wrote:I'm in the midst of recording this and cutting it up into mp3 tracks
if anyone is interested, pm me and i'll send you a zip of it when I'm done


yes please. :wink: