Page 1 of 2

Last Walk Around Mirror Lake video

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:29 am
by TheFroschyankee

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:59 am
by BrandNewRetro
This fits really well, amazing footage.

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:28 am
by rick7487
Boards Of Canada + Falling = Awesome Vid(s)!

The First Person Cam Gave Me Vertigo XP

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:08 am
by Fredd-E
Sweet video indeed!

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:49 pm
by portiss
What the? I dont even know that song, and I must say its fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:49 pm
by (parenthesis)
I've never heard this before. I was missing out!

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:14 pm
by turquoise70
Awesome video. Loved it. Great footage, seemed to follow in the footsteps of the Dayvan video quite a bit. It's refreshing to see a BoC video that tries to go more for otherworldly beauty than just simply looking nostalgic.

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:35 pm
by isawdrones
WOW beautiful,..edited very well in the first two minutes

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:54 pm
by zeitgeist
Nice vid! I met a good buddy in Yosemite that does all that wingsuit BASE stuff, it's crazy! He makes vids of his jumps too, but probably wouldn't ever consider to put BOC to them. I think they work well together here though--the slow-mo is key.

Also, I don't listen to this remix much, so it just occurred to me that the last lingering notes (like 3:54 and on) from this remix are kinda similar to the little melody in "open the light" on MHTRTC @ 1:11.

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:17 pm
by ShammenDelly
This video is Stunning and Its Great to listen to the tune in decent quality :D

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:42 pm
by Twoism-ist
I love it! I forgot this remix existed

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:49 pm
by 747Music
One of my favorite remixes set to just stunning footage... AWESOME!

Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:35 am
by m.oreilly
well done. very nice.

Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:53 am
by Numerator
:shock:
incredible
I would love to do something like this

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:27 am
by jakestott
mindblowingly awesomeee

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:24 am
by thepenguin114
That was really cool. I wish the 720p HD option wasn't stuttery, though. Was it like that for anyone else? Still awesome in 480p.

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:29 am
by Shadowshocker
perfect!
nice job!

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:59 pm
by Fredd-E
thepenguin114 wrote:. I wish the 720p HD option wasn't stuttery, though.
Depends on your rig/internet connection if it's able to play 720p in a smooth way.

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:23 pm
by Mexicola
Hands down the best BOC vid I've seen. Lovely stuff.

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:13 pm
by Aimo
Great video. You really should have a warning on there for people with Vertigo though :wink: