Page 1 of 3

Uber Poll

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:23 pm
by d3v3l
To BoC, or to not BoC.

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:28 pm
by turquoise70
hell no

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:25 pm
by Mexicola
People actually voted yes?!?!? :shock:

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:43 pm
by Cryabetes
can't believe people are still using the word 'Uber' as a superlative in 2011.

also no way.

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:07 pm
by Kinski
steely dan imo

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:10 pm
by d3v3l
Cryabetes wrote:can't believe people are still using the word 'Uber' as a superlative in 2011.

also no way.


What is wrong with Uber? lol

edit: Ok I know the slang has been around for a while but cmon! Stop makin me feel old lol I'm only 30!

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:59 pm
by Stry Craty Bya
Don't make me answer this!

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:45 pm
by Vexille
I don't know what band it would be, but I do know it wouldn't be BoC.

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:00 pm
by Patryk Ludamage
I thought i could listen BoC forever but no....i stands only one year and 6 mounth....after that long period of the whole boc it became very boring to me and it makes me to check out other groups...sad but true :(

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:13 pm
by pointlessdude
Am I actually the only one who voted yes?

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:19 pm
by Julian Candy
Noparoonie.

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:59 am
by HappyCyclist
Vexille wrote:I don't know what band it would be, but I do know it wouldn't be BoC.


My thoughts exactly.

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:46 am
by nick47
I could listen to Beck the rest of my life, his styles vary so much between albums it would be easy to change it up

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:51 am
by Waterbagel
gotta be pink floyd

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:15 am
by HappyCyclist
Waterbagel wrote:gotta be pink floyd


I was thinking this, or maybe The Beatles.

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:06 am
by Ender
Eh......If BoC was the only band I could listen to from now on it wouldn't be much different from how it already is.

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:13 am
by Yellow Records
Yes. Though I would be extremely sad and horrified...but yes.

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:14 am
by Yellow Records
Kinski wrote:steely dan imo


<3

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:00 am
by Aimo
Either the Byrds or the Beatles....probably the Byrds if push came to shove, but not a bad call on Steely Dan either. Although I think I'd take the Stax Complete Singles 1959-68 over the whole lot of them(even though it's more than one artist!)

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:11 pm
by Saakki
Assy question..but I would rather listen to Gentle Giant.