Page 1 of 1

High resolution images

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:59 pm
by Konnan
Does anybody have a high resolution image of the Geogaddi front cover? The best I could find via Google is a 1200 x 1100 image. I'm more of looking in the range of 3000 x 3000. Is there anything around? Cheers!

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:59 am
by Cupz
:shock:

what weird rituals are you planning for needing that kind of outrageous resolution :shock:

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:07 am
by polar sky
I got it, however I can't upload it till tomorrow morning.

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:12 am
by Jonse
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/38909028/geogaddi.png

That's the closest I can find, but it isn't the exact album art.


If I had the album on CD or vinyl I'd take a proper photo of it though.

Best thing is probably to wait for Polar Sky's image.

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:15 pm
by Konnan
Thanks guys for your help; it's appreciated.
Im planning to print it on canvas. Not sure yet on the size of it but definitely not very tiny. That's why it needs to be in high resolution.

And yeah, I hope the result will be good :)
Cheers

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:40 pm
by polar sky
here, I finally took some time to scan it:

3000x2330 @ 300dpi

geogaddi cover.jpg - 9.0 MB

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:33 pm
by GeometricPish
polar sky wrote:here, I finally took some time to scan it:

3000x2330 @ 300dpi

geogaddi cover.jpg - 9.0 MB


Any chance you could please upload this to another host - mediafire maybe? Uploading.com is one of those sites that always says I've reached my daily limit, either because my ISP is blocking it or the way it handles user's IP addresses, I'm not too sure. Cheers!

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:28 pm
by polar sky
GeometricPish wrote:
polar sky wrote:here, I finally took some time to scan it:

3000x2330 @ 300dpi

geogaddi cover.jpg - 9.0 MB


Any chance you could please upload this to another host - mediafire maybe? Uploading.com is one of those sites that always says I've reached my daily limit, either because my ISP is blocking it or the way it handles user's IP addresses, I'm not too sure. Cheers!


Here ya go:

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?2w7pnx58ieuc2l2

But for some reason it down sized it... The one I uploaded to Uploading.com is much much much much bigger!

geogaddi cover.jpg - 9.0 MB

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:52 pm
by GeometricPish
polar sky wrote:Here ya go:

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?2w7pnx58ieuc2l2

But for some reason it down sized it... The one I uploaded to Uploading.com is much much much much bigger!

geogaddi cover.jpg - 9.0 MB


No worries, if you click download, it saves the full size 3000x2330 version. Thanks polar sky, you're a star!

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:34 pm
by polar sky
GeometricPish wrote:
polar sky wrote:Here ya go:

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?2w7pnx58ieuc2l2

But for some reason it down sized it... The one I uploaded to Uploading.com is much much much much bigger!

geogaddi cover.jpg - 9.0 MB


No worries, if you click download, it saves the full size 3000x2330 version. Thanks polar sky, you're a star!


Awesome, no problem! :wink:

Posted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:01 pm
by polar sky
Scanned in MHTRTC at 3000x2973 300dpi if anyone wants it. Make sure to click download to get full res image.

Image

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:40 pm
by Hairri
kinda late to this since all the links are now dead, any chance you guys could reupload them? it seems impossible finding any pictures with quality aswell as resolution.

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:29 pm
by digitaldisc0
Yeah, would love to see a re-up of these two if you guys would be so kind! Been looking for these images in hi-res for ages - please & thankyou

Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:31 pm
by Integer
Courtesy of 'polar sky'

Geogaddi - 3000 x 2330
http://www.sendspace.com/file/p3vgnm

MHTRTC - 3000 x 2973
http://www.sendspace.com/file/35h5qz

Re: High resolution images

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:15 am
by revered
Okay, I know this is a couple of years too late, but any chance this could be re-posted once again? That is - MHTRTC high resolution file, please!!!! Without album text