Search found 3 matches

by alpharainbow
Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:27 am
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: Now Playing:
Replies: 9343
Views: 17045117

Banco de gaia - Kara kum
by alpharainbow
Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:52 am
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: Is there anyone here who doesn't like TCFHP?
Replies: 85
Views: 16781

Patience everyone! After numerous listens, I'm starting to get the impression that this is certainly the most challenging of BoC's albums, but is that such a bad thing? Also, from the sound of their comments in a number of their interviews, they are quickly getting to work on a new release of some ...
by alpharainbow
Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:59 pm
Forum: The Playground
Topic: Lost in Translation
Replies: 7
Views: 4213

I love this movie. On my top 10 favorite movies of all time. There was an unspoken peace or understandment between the two main characters.. a sort of chemistry that wasnt acted on. I know lots of people didnt understand this movie/they thought it was boring but ahh.. I think it is one of the most ...