Lost in Translation

Moderator: Aesthetics

Post a reply
User avatar
thedisavowed
Happy Cycler
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:35 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Lost in Translation

Post by thedisavowed »

Anyone seen this film?

I think the soundtrack is gorgeous... particularly Air's contribution.

It was weird.. it was one of those movies where you really don't know what to say about it at the end, but I think I really loved it.
User avatar
Derail
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1939
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:38 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Post by Derail »

Good soundtrack, bad film. I think everyone in the world loved this movie but me. I just thought it was kinda boring and did'nt really go anywhere. I thought Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind was dope though.
Image
User avatar
hexagon son
Happy Cycler
Posts: 3254
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: Calgary, Alberta

Post by hexagon son »

i actually quite liked the film. i cant remember why. maybe cus it was set in japan. mabe im a softie at heart. maybe it was the soundtrack. i think it was all three.
"It's been a long time..."
User avatar
Aesthetics
Site Admin
Posts: 5449
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am
Location: Lowlands
Contact:

Post by Aesthetics »

I've seen this movie and I find it pretty boring, because of that I didn't even notice the soundtrack...
Guest

Post by Guest »

Aesthetics wrote:I've seen this movie and I find it pretty boring, because of that I didn't even notice the soundtrack...


The movie let me down, particularly after the masterpiece:"The Virgin Suicides" also from the same director, but the soundtrack is very impressive :!: :wink:
alpharainbow
New Seed
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:13 pm
Location: south florida
Contact:

Post by alpharainbow »

I love this movie. On my top 10 favorite movies of all time. There was an unspoken peace or understandment between the two main characters.. a sort of chemistry that wasnt acted on. I know lots of people didnt understand this movie/they thought it was boring but ahh.. I think it is one of the most greatest films of all time. Soundtrack was beautiful, and the atmosphere it provided for the movies overall effect was perfect.
User avatar
thedisavowed
Happy Cycler
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:35 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by thedisavowed »

I'm with you man.

At first I didn't know what to think about it, but as time goes on.. I like it more and more.

And I LOVE that girl that plays the lead actress.
User avatar
merovingian
Friendly Stranger
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:23 am
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Post by merovingian »

I enjoyed the soundtrack and atmosphere of that movie, I liked it.
Post a reply