Search found 24 matches

by electroworks
Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:59 pm
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: Your rig and DAW's?
Replies: 79
Views: 30007

Re: Your rig and DAW's?

What kind of monitors do you use? And do you use subs? (I Dont know if hardware for mixing or mixing and producing in generald has been discussed in here. Is there a thread?)
by electroworks
Wed May 27, 2015 6:22 am
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: Now Playing:
Replies: 9343
Views: 17044317

Re: Now Playing:

Update: I am at The Geography now.

I am not sure what to think of this album electroworks.

Yes I know. This is not for everyone. For a start I would recommend checking out Belbury Poly's labelmates The Advisory Circle and Pye Corner Audio for a more accessible retro sound. These bands were my ...
by electroworks
Mon May 25, 2015 9:09 am
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: Now Playing:
Replies: 9343
Views: 17044317

Re: Now Playing:

The belbury poly: The belbury tales

Lately this record is getting a frequent spin on my record player. It's the latest addition to Belbury poly's uncanny adventures into an obscure english countryside. Like Mixing Midsomer Murders with Alister Crowley it's a wonderful trip into a light british ...
by electroworks
Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:19 pm
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: Jon Brooks 52
Replies: 6
Views: 1969

Just listning to 52 now. It's great. Different from his previous stuff. More ambient and Eno like.
by electroworks
Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:01 am
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: Free DL codes for my new album for all Twoists/Twoismers
Replies: 58
Views: 11205

Thanks for the download code!
by electroworks
Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:58 am
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: Jon Brooks 52
Replies: 6
Views: 1969

Yes. Definitely one of his best tracks, though I still think his masterpiece is "When the crow flies" -album as The Advisory Circle - a concept album about the changing of the seasons.
by electroworks
Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:15 am
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: Free DL codes for my new album for all Twoists/Twoismers
Replies: 58
Views: 11205

Just listening right now to Cirrus Sapiens. This is great! You got talent!
by electroworks
Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:08 am
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: Jon Brooks 52
Replies: 6
Views: 1969

I'm assuming this is the same Jon Brooks as Advisory Circle etc..? That second track 'Dark Satanic Mills' has more than a touch of Tomorrow's Harvest about it



Yes Aka. Managed to get hold of a copy. Looking forward to it. Been a huge fan for some time now. A new Advisory Circle album is ...
by electroworks
Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:13 pm
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: Jon Brooks 52
Replies: 6
Views: 1969

Jon Brooks 52

Anyone ordered? A limited number of 500 copies were sold out in a few hours.
by electroworks
Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:17 pm
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: Everyday hypnosis
Replies: 0
Views: 6668

Everyday hypnosis

Vintage analog sounding track I'm working on right now:

https://soundcloud.com/elecctron/everyday-hypnosis
by electroworks
Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:40 am
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: Some new tunes - comments welcome
Replies: 0
Views: 6783

Some new tunes - comments welcome

Hi

a new album - a work in Progress:

https://onthefrontland.bandcamp.com/

Comments are welcome - I'm not sure about some eq'ing, levels and running order of the tracks...

thank's in advance.
by electroworks
Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:46 am
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: --The post what you are working on *right now* thread--
Replies: 3845
Views: 4651036

^bit too synthy for my tastes. second track reminds me ov new seeds heh
I uploaded a new version ov my track yesterday, https://soundcloud.com/trancecorp-research-team/permanent-storage-new-version
all I did was add a Philip zimbardo vocal sample and then garble that in a pattern roughly ...
by electroworks
Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:44 am
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: --The post what you are working on *right now* thread--
Replies: 3845
Views: 4651036

Some new tunes I'm working on:

https://onthefrontland.bandcamp.com/

Comments welcome- Contructive critisism is always nice.

I'll be happy to comment on your stuff in return.
:D
by electroworks
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:34 pm
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: On the frontland ep
Replies: 1
Views: 316

Comments welcome!

:D
by electroworks
Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:25 pm
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: Pye Corner Audio
Replies: 14
Views: 3996

Wow! Been looking forward for this for a while. All his previous Stuff is great.
Great inspiration for my own music too.
by electroworks
Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:51 am
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: azine and halogen
Replies: 1
Views: 454

Chlorine definitely got something - especially like the part from about 2:30 and on :D

Your are welcome to comment on my work:

https://onthefrontland.bandcamp.com/
by electroworks
Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:23 pm
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: Save the Enslaved - Mountainself EP
Replies: 3
Views: 525

Greetings.

It is my opinion that this forum is a great platform to give and recieve some constructive critisim.
I just posted my new ep: field report /a ( see my threat: on the frontland ep). A work in progress really.

It`s my hope that you`ll give me some feedback on my work in exchange of ...
by electroworks
Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:24 pm
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: Ghost Box
Replies: 7
Views: 1565

Ghost Box

Anyone into Ghost Box?
I've been quite obsessed with this label lately. My Favourite albums are As the crow flies by The Advisory Circle, The belbury tales by Belbury Poly and Hey let loose your love by The Focus Group.
What's your faves?
by electroworks
Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:06 pm
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: BOC versus Autechre
Replies: 54
Views: 37574

Ae are Rolling Stones and BOC are The Beatles. Same roots, but careers turning in different directions. Ae is Rock'roll, BOC is psychedelic pop.