Search found 9 matches
- Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:47 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: 2PAC v. Aphex Twin (full album mix)
- Replies: 0
- Views: 10136
- Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:22 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: The Diplomats v. Boards of Canada mix
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1304
The Diplomats v. Boards of Canada mix
I just thought that I would post my latest sound experiment here. I'm trying to recreate the basement cassette/demo tape sound produced by artists like Dj Screw. Some of you may have listened to my Gucci mane and Wu Tang BOC albums. I just passed the bar in the summer and I work at a 100+ year old ...
- Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:01 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Hot Boy$ v. Aphex Twin (full album)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 666
- Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:20 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Wu Tang Clan v. Boards of Canada (full album mix)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4080
Wu Tang Clan v. Boards of Canada (full album mix)
Hi guys, check out my new Wu Tang Clan v. Boards of Canada album. I've been slowly working on this since the end of the summer. I hope you enjoy it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_49guOXEAiM
or you can download it at:
https://soundcloud.com/caddybay/wutangxboc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_49guOXEAiM
or you can download it at:
https://soundcloud.com/caddybay/wutangxboc
- Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:12 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Gucci Mane v. boards of canada (full album)
- Replies: 15
- Views: 10328
- Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:29 am
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Gucci Mane v. boards of canada (full album)
- Replies: 15
- Views: 10328
Youtube put the video back up. so strange. I received a copyright strike and had to do "copyright school" but then after a few days the video was back up and my strike was gone. I never even appealed it. there is still justice on the internet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cshFS_7AaCA
my UGK v com truise lo fi album
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCQlBPb6b3g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cshFS_7AaCA
my UGK v com truise lo fi album
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCQlBPb6b3g
- Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:50 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Gucci Mane v. boards of canada (full album)
- Replies: 15
- Views: 10328
youtube took the video down
here is an alternative link
https://soundcloud.com/caddybay/gucci-m ... -of-canada
is this a common occurrence for BOC stuff to be removed? I'm going to try breaking the album down into 3 or 4 parts and including a list in each portion of the boc tracks which were sampled.
here is an alternative link
https://soundcloud.com/caddybay/gucci-m ... -of-canada
is this a common occurrence for BOC stuff to be removed? I'm going to try breaking the album down into 3 or 4 parts and including a list in each portion of the boc tracks which were sampled.
- Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:23 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Gucci Mane v. boards of canada (full album)
- Replies: 15
- Views: 10328
- Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:31 am
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Gucci Mane v. boards of canada (full album)
- Replies: 15
- Views: 10328
Gucci Mane v. boards of canada (full album)
Hi guys, check out the album I made. gucci mane v. boards of canada. let me know what you think? its the perfect album for someone who doesn't listen to gucci mane. I hope you guys enjoy it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cshFS_7AaCA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cshFS_7AaCA