Wu Tang Clan v. Boards of Canada (full album mix)

Moderator: Aesthetics

Post a reply
User avatar
caddybay
New Seed
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:33 am
Contact:

Wu Tang Clan v. Boards of Canada (full album mix)

Post by caddybay »

Hi guys, check out my new Wu Tang Clan v. Boards of Canada album. I've been slowly working on this since the end of the summer. I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_49guOXEAiM

or you can download it at:

https://soundcloud.com/caddybay/wutangxboc
User avatar
The Telepathic Kid
Happy Cycler
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 12:26 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by The Telepathic Kid »

I'm supporting you, this must have taken way too much effort for it to just go unnoticed.

get behind this people.
User avatar
2020k
Moderator
Posts: 2130
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:47 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Post by 2020k »

I GOT 36 CHAMBERS. Yes!
Biznasty wrote:off to the pub... /// --- ..-. ..-. / - --- / - .... . / .--. ..- -... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-
The Baddest Alt Electronic Pop Music: Twenty20k.com
How BOC feels about: Censorship | Environment | The World | A New Album
User avatar
asymmetrical head
Eagle Minded
Posts: 410
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:20 am
Location: San Diego, ca
Contact:

Post by asymmetrical head »

Downloading now!
Post a reply