Hey there,
So, I was wandering through the corners of the internet, when, after searching for some ambient music, I found out a wikipedia page about lowercase, which is this genre in which very quiet sounds are amplified and distorted. I then listened to "Forms Of Paper", which is the composition ...
Search found 7 matches
- Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:57 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Lowercase
- Replies: 0
- Views: 7641
- Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:29 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Now Playing:
- Replies: 9343
- Views: 17046124
Re: Now Playing:
Shlohmo - Emerge From Smoke
Listening to this one as part of a stream in the New York Times website of his next album, Dark Red. I'm loving the album so much, so far. Really dream-y and surprising beats. The guy is a master.
Listening to this one as part of a stream in the New York Times website of his next album, Dark Red. I'm loving the album so much, so far. Really dream-y and surprising beats. The guy is a master.
- Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:00 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Introduce Yourself
- Replies: 1312
- Views: 6364833
Re: Introduce Yourself
noisy wrote:Hi and welcome Jose
Saw your post in This random sound-Now playing.
I have been to Portugal and the island of Madeira, many years ago now, both lovely places.
Enjoy our community, have fun
Thank you, noisy! Portugal and Madeira are really gorgeous indeed, glad you loved being here!
- Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:39 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Your controversial BoC opinions.
- Replies: 890
- Views: 1448979
Re: Your controversial BoC opinions.
Melissa Juice is their best track.
- Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:54 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Now Playing:
- Replies: 9343
- Views: 17046124
Re: Now Playing:
Im afraid you cant marry the Bass player as she is already married to a certain Mr Chris Cunningham video Director, of many classic videos such as the fabulous Window licker by Aphex Twin
Downer Ehh!
You just blew my mind with that one! Now I know why Chris worked with them. I would really ...
- Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:49 pm
- Forum: This Random Sound
- Topic: Now Playing:
- Replies: 9343
- Views: 17046124
Re: Now Playing:
Open Eye Signal - Jon Hopkins. One hell of a monster this track is. Tight, wavy and eerie.
- Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:02 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Introduce Yourself
- Replies: 1312
- Views: 6364833
Re: Introduce Yourself
Hello there,
My name is José Guilherme, I'm from Portugal, and I recently started this project called Madrenome Records. It's a non-profit DIY netlabel that focuses on techno and IDM, but also on a lot of electronic stuff. I'm still looking for artists to join the roaster, so, if you want to join ...
My name is José Guilherme, I'm from Portugal, and I recently started this project called Madrenome Records. It's a non-profit DIY netlabel that focuses on techno and IDM, but also on a lot of electronic stuff. I'm still looking for artists to join the roaster, so, if you want to join ...