Hey there,
So, I was wandering through the corners of the internet, when, after searching for some ambient music, I found out a wikipedia page about lowercase, which is this genre in which very quiet sounds are amplified and distorted. I then listened to "Forms Of Paper", which is the composition that started this lowercase thing, and it just blew my mind. I think it's actually really creative and lusciously good.
What's your opinion on this? Do you hate it, do you love it? I would really love to know. If you don't know this, give it a listen, then, and share your first impression.
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO8HrG2h9pA[/media]
Lowercase
Moderator: Aesthetics
-
madrenomerecords
- New Seed
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:49 pm
- Contact:
Lowercase
Best BoC songs (in no specific order): Melissa Juice (my favourite one), Reach for the Dead, New Seeds, Music Is Math, Gyroscope, Turquoise Hexagon Sun, Seeya Later, Everything You Do Is A Baloon, White Cyclosa, and Roygbiv
madrenomerecords.tumblr.com
soundcloud.com/madrenome-records
myspace.com/madrenome.records
madrenomerecords.tumblr.com
soundcloud.com/madrenome-records
myspace.com/madrenome.records