Search found 42 matches
- Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:06 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Anybody else a little underwhelmed by the new release?
- Replies: 331
- Views: 129355
- Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:45 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Anybody else a little underwhelmed by the new release?
- Replies: 331
- Views: 129355
- Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:14 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: BoC & DMT
- Replies: 43
- Views: 20346
- Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:53 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: BoC & DMT
- Replies: 43
- Views: 20346
BoC & DMT
Hey Folks,
yes, I know, I always come up with those Boc & Psychedelics threads.
But I really am interested in your experiences with DMT (either way of ingestion) & Boards of Canada's magical sounds.
My life has finally changed last november 2010, when I first smoked/vaped extracted pure ...
yes, I know, I always come up with those Boc & Psychedelics threads.
But I really am interested in your experiences with DMT (either way of ingestion) & Boards of Canada's magical sounds.
My life has finally changed last november 2010, when I first smoked/vaped extracted pure ...
- Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:55 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Video of my collection
- Replies: 17
- Views: 4195
And still there's no Kaleidoscope. If I had known this before, I would have given you mine, instead of selling it on Ebay.
Hey Guido- a lot of that stuff was hidden when we had the meeting. I'm working to come over within the next weeks, so you have to show me some stuff I am still a bit busy with ...
Hey Guido- a lot of that stuff was hidden when we had the meeting. I'm working to come over within the next weeks, so you have to show me some stuff I am still a bit busy with ...
- Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:49 am
- Forum: The Playground
- Topic: Twoism October meeting! [PICTURES ADDED]
- Replies: 81
- Views: 60007
- Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:12 pm
- Forum: The Playground
- Topic: Twoism October meeting! [PICTURES ADDED]
- Replies: 81
- Views: 60007
- Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:10 pm
- Forum: The Playground
- Topic: Twoism October meeting! [PICTURES ADDED]
- Replies: 81
- Views: 60007
- Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:44 pm
- Forum: The Playground
- Topic: Twoism October meeting! [PICTURES ADDED]
- Replies: 81
- Views: 60007
- Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:51 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Lets go analog!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 7703
- Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:30 am
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Lets go analog!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 7703
- Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:52 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Lets go analog!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 7703
The only difference I can hear between vinyl and CD is that vinyl has an annoying crackling noise. I assume that's what people are calling 'warmth'... I don't think it justifies having to flip big cumbersome records around and tend to the needle every time you want to change tracks.
the crackling ...
the crackling ...
- Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:05 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Lets go analog!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 7703
- Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:23 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Lets go analog!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 7703
- Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:24 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Lets go analog!
- Replies: 32
- Views: 7703
Lets go analog!
Hey there,
just want to share my latest experiences with the brothers.
Last year it came to my mind to get a recordplayer again.
I have to point out that I am 35yrs, so my childhood music experiences were based on the good old black discs.
The idea bred quite a while in my mind and finally I ...
just want to share my latest experiences with the brothers.
Last year it came to my mind to get a recordplayer again.
I have to point out that I am 35yrs, so my childhood music experiences were based on the good old black discs.
The idea bred quite a while in my mind and finally I ...
- Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:40 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Twoism meeting #2
- Replies: 91
- Views: 68134
- Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:45 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Twoism meeting #2
- Replies: 91
- Views: 68134
- Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:25 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Aquarius SKAM Orig . 7"
- Replies: 34
- Views: 5482
- Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:37 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Best BOC pic of BOC... EVER!
- Replies: 174
- Views: 151306
- Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:15 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Best BOC pic of BOC... EVER!
- Replies: 174
- Views: 151306