Search found 4 matches

by tuckndar
Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:56 pm
Forum: The Playground
Topic: RIP Danny!
Replies: 40
Views: 6243

Isn't this his MySpace page? It's still apparently active for some reason...

m

Danny's side on myspace will remain active until i've decided otherwise! I still have to contact lot's of people about what happened. His best friends asked me not to delete anything at this time. Apprehensible i ...
by tuckndar
Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:53 pm
Forum: The Playground
Topic: RIP Danny!
Replies: 40
Views: 6243

I want to thank you all for the kind words, it means a lot to me and Danny his friends and family. His sudden death was not really a surprise to me because he discharched himself many times from several hospitals and never listened to the doctors. His doctor told me friday that his change for ...
by tuckndar
Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:36 am
Forum: The Playground
Topic: RIP Danny!
Replies: 40
Views: 6243

RIP Danny!

This is Kris, i'm the boyfriend of Danny. I'm sorry to say that he died a few hours ago in the ambulance who was driving him back to the hospital. His cause of dead is severe kidney problems and a hart condition he had that became worse after his suicide attempt some time ago. He talked with ...
by tuckndar
Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:12 pm
Forum: The Playground
Topic: Do you think I'm an idiot?
Replies: 30
Views: 4513

It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value.