RIP Danny!

Moderator: Aesthetics

tuckndar
New Seed
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:49 am
Location: Outthere.

RIP Danny!

Post by tuckndar »

This is Kris, i'm the boyfriend of Danny. I'm sorry to say that he died a few hours ago in the ambulance who was driving him back to the hospital. His cause of dead is severe kidney problems and a hart condition he had that became worse after his suicide attempt some time ago. He talked with Aesthetics a few hours before he died so i read on his pc. I know some of you didn't like him much especially after that cdr problem and the way he behaved inhere before that. But he had his faults like we all have. He was however a very good friend to me and i will never forget him! That's all i got to say for now. :cry: :cry: :cry:
User avatar
Derail
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1939
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:38 pm
Location: Pittsburgh

Post by Derail »

I can't believe what I'm reading. Just when I thought he might be well enough to start posting again this happens. He will be missed here, even though the majority of the people on this board did'nt know him personally. I'm sorry for your loss Kris.
Image
User avatar
zander two
Sherbet Head
Posts: 781
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:42 am

Post by zander two »

I don't know what to say or think right now. This is just devastating. :(
milieu
Eagle Minded
Posts: 405
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:12 pm
Location: Mars
Contact:

Post by milieu »

damn, that's rough. my condolences to you kris, and danny's family.
Image
User avatar
jonnyjj74
Sherbet Head
Posts: 979
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:59 pm
Location: Houston, TX
Contact:

Post by jonnyjj74 »

Chills are going down my spine. I am so sorry for you Kris, thank you for letting us know.
User avatar
mechanismj
Nova Scotia Robot
Posts: 5157
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:35 am
Contact:

Post by mechanismj »

I don't even know what to say. This is very sad news. Sorry for your loss, Kris.
Beacon
Eagle Minded
Posts: 446
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:57 pm
Contact:

Post by Beacon »

Very sorry to hear this. :(
User avatar
kyriakos
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1111
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:21 am
Location: Canada

Post by kyriakos »

this is terrible :(
User avatar
harpoon dodger
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 2342
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by harpoon dodger »

Awful, awful news...I didnt know Dan or talk to him online here that much but this is just sad...ive dealt with death a fair amount so i know what his family and friends are going through. my condolences
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.
User avatar
The Telepathic Kid
Happy Cycler
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 12:26 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by The Telepathic Kid »

Damn...
thee neon r@
Posts Quantity
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:17 pm
Location: Atlantic Beach, FL

Post by thee neon r@ »

:cry:
User avatar
isawdrones
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1454
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:53 pm
Location: Brooklyn NY

Post by isawdrones »

Sorry for your loss Kris. :(
User avatar
Aesthetics
Site Admin
Posts: 5449
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am
Location: Lowlands
Contact:

Post by Aesthetics »

Damn! This is all so odd...

I just woke up and made my breakfast and was about to check the news on my PC. In the same chat window as I talked to Danny about 10 hours ago I saw the devastating words posted by Kris. I can't believe he died this night.. I was the last one he spoke to apparently before going to bed... strange and unbelievable. I even uploaded some Digitonal so he had something to listen when he went back to the hospital sunday or monday.. I don't know what to say, I'm speechless...

Kris, you have my sympathy.


RIP Danny
Life is a Frequency
User avatar
radiateme
Sherbet Head
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:53 pm

Post by radiateme »

Oh, wow... I never knew him well, but my condolences to you and his family/friends..

This is terrible. I can't believe this whole thing happened... man.

My best wishes. :(

RIP.
User avatar
thedisavowed
Happy Cycler
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:35 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by thedisavowed »

R.I.P. :cry:
User avatar
SallyBear
Sherbet Head
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:22 am
Location: Liverpool, UK
Contact:

Post by SallyBear »

So sorry for your loss,

RIP :(
User avatar
Techboy
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 2322
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:11 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Post by Techboy »

Rest in peace, Danny.
User avatar
celadon
Eagle Minded
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Ireland

Post by celadon »

:shock: Very sorry to hear this sad sad news. RIP Danny. Condolences to Kris and Danny's family.
rED ORAnge YELLow grEEn blUe inDIGo violEt
ricHArd OF yorK GAvE baTTle in vAIn
ROYGBIV
Released! Oh Yes! Gonna Buy It Vinyl!
B&Q
User avatar
niknak
Sherbet Head
Posts: 530
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:02 pm
Location: Scotland

Post by niknak »

Just when we thought he was getting better.
I'm really sorry.
RIP Danny
User avatar
Goiter Sanchez
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1522
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:39 am
Location: San Francisco, California
Contact:

Post by Goiter Sanchez »

I'm listening to William Basinski's Melancholia just for you Danver. A truly worthwhile soul has been lost.
I make music as Sweguno.
Instagram ︱YouTube ︱Soundcloud
Post a reply