Moderators: Aesthetics , Drones , Hexagon Sun
portiss
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 2186 Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:36 am
Post
by portiss » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:33 pm
oscillik wrote: oh come now
Hahaha I had to laugh so hard when I saw that vid, gonna watch it with some proper marijauna this weekend!
Respect to the man in the ice cream van
Mr Sheep
Posts Quantity
Posts: 151 Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:01 pm
Location: London
Post
by Mr Sheep » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:16 pm
bioluminescence wrote:
Ha! My favourite squirrel hanging out with my favourite band. Nice one
thedisavowed
Happy Cycler
Posts: 2971 Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:35 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:
Post
by thedisavowed » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:19 am
This squirrel image brought a smile to my face.
turquoise70
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4901 Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 am
Location: the system
Contact:
Post
by turquoise70 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:53 am
i am being 100% sincere when i say this video is perfect for aquarius
"grand mistress of the grace note freedledeedee melodies" - Cupz, 2026
Christopher C
Friendly Stranger
Posts: 26 Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:44 am
Location: MPLS, MN
Post
by Christopher C » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:53 am
not sure if this part was noticed....
Registrant's address:
edinburgh
po box 28607
edinburgh
EH14 7YA
United Kingdom
Mexicola
Telepath
Posts: 8882 Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:36 pm
Location: Dorset, UK
Post
by Mexicola » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:44 pm
Christopher C wrote: not sure if this part was noticed.... Registrant's address: edinburgh po box 28607 edinburgh EH14 7YA United Kingdom
Oh, it was noted! As was the phone number, but I'm seriously hoping everyone is respecting Mr.MDG's privacy. Had visions of him getting in from work to eleventy-seven voicemails, all saying "Oraaange!" or "Whens the album out?" etc. Poor bloke...
Slow down...
phineas
Boqurant
Posts: 65 Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:45 am
Location: New Jersey, USA
Post
by phineas » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:46 pm
Mexicola wrote: Had visions of him getting in from work to eleventy-seven voicemails, all saying "Oraaange!"
now i'm laughing
jakestott
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1378 Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:49 am
Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester
Post
by jakestott » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:28 pm
phineas wrote: Mexicola wrote: Had visions of him getting in from work to eleventy-seven voicemails, all saying "Oraaange!"
now i'm laughing
Hahahaha, nice one Mexi!
polar sky
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4346 Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: US
Contact:
Post
by polar sky » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:39 pm
jakestott wrote: phineas wrote: Mexicola wrote: Had visions of him getting in from work to eleventy-seven voicemails, all saying "Oraaange!"
now i'm laughing
Hahahaha, nice one Mexi!
Joebot Kill
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1558 Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:44 am
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Contact:
Post
by Joebot Kill » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:45 pm
turquoise70 wrote: i am being 100% sincere when i say this video is perfect for aquarius
i kind of agree actually. until the song switches up and the video stays the same. it would have been nice to see the video break out into some kind of kaleidoscope vision or something. whoever extended it from the original "dance like an animal" video should have taken more liberties with it.
saurus
Sherbet Head
Posts: 977 Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:18 pm
Post
by saurus » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:31 pm
Christopher C wrote: not sure if this part was noticed.... Registrant's address: edinburgh po box 28607 edinburgh EH14 7YA United Kingdom
Im sorry I couldn't help myself I typed it in google maps....
looks like MDG lives in a post office....
Moebius
Sherbet Head
Posts: 871 Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 3:16 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Post
by Moebius » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:15 am
saurus wrote: Christopher C wrote: not sure if this part was noticed.... Registrant's address: edinburgh po box 28607 edinburgh EH14 7YA United Kingdom
Im sorry I couldn't help myself I typed it in google maps....
looks like MDG lives in a post office....
Um, did you seriously need google maps to tell you what a
po box means?
Tekmosis
Sherbet Head
Posts: 591 Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:08 pm
Post
by Tekmosis » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:44 pm
Archrival wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Illum_EitP-1975.jpeg Illuminati, Future Marine,Robert Anton Wilson, The last days etc etc all BOC related. I have a feeling that the new album will be about the illuminate.
Themed BoC albums FTW!
Snufkin
Sherbet Head
Posts: 739 Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:55 pm
Post
by Snufkin » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:36 pm
Website update (I think): The favicon.ico has changed - was just the headphones before, right? Now we've got the guy's head...
-Snuf
Mexicola
Telepath
Posts: 8882 Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:36 pm
Location: Dorset, UK
Post
by Mexicola » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:40 pm
Snufkin wrote: Website update (I think): The favicon.ico has changed - was just the headphones before, right? Now we've got the guy's head...
-Snuf
Is that what it is? I was wondering what it was.
Who knows, we might even get some actual news soon.
Exciting times, I think you'll agree...
Slow down...
Tekmosis
Sherbet Head
Posts: 591 Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:08 pm
Post
by Tekmosis » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:43 pm
Mexicola wrote: Snufkin wrote: Website update (I think): The favicon.ico has changed - was just the headphones before, right? Now we've got the guy's head...
-Snuf
Is that what it is? I was wondering what it was.
Who knows, we might even get some actual news soon.
Exciting times, I think you'll agree...
News... BoC 'NEWS'!? I must be in a parallel universe...
Snufkin
Sherbet Head
Posts: 739 Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:55 pm
Post
by Snufkin » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:00 pm
http://www.boardsofcanada.com/favicon.ico
It's v.small but
yes! - it's a man's head
BOC are telling us: Before there were only headphones, but now there is a listener ... meaning... new album out soon... lol
-Snuf
ryetronics
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1174 Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:47 pm
Location: Texas
Post
by ryetronics » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:15 pm
That favicon looks to me like Robert Duvall from THX 1138.