Moderator: Aesthetics
jakestott
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1378 Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:49 am
Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by jakestott » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:43 pm
Any fans?!
Numerator
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1394 Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:02 am
Location: england
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Numerator » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:07 pm
yes! I saw him at bestival, he was selling tea from a tent
lovely tunes too, Keep it Unreal's probably his best album
if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.
Aesthetics
Site Admin
Posts: 5449 Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am
Location: Lowlands
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Aesthetics » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:18 pm
I sure am! He always makes me smile with his genious happy jazz
I got: Keep it Unreal, Trouser Jazz and Keep it Solid Steel on vinyl. Ninja Tuna is still on my list though.
Have you heard
Southport Weekender: Jazzanova / Mr Scruff already?
Life is a Frequency
saurus
Sherbet Head
Posts: 977 Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:18 pm
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by saurus » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:39 pm
The breakdown in Fish is ORGASMIC
The Telepathic Kid
Happy Cycler
Posts: 3051 Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 12:26 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by The Telepathic Kid » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:56 am
FISH FISH FISH FISHFISH
FISH FISH FISH FISHFISH
love it.
Shoes
Posts Quantity
Posts: 216 Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:52 pm
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Shoes » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:33 am
I don't like him. I think the majority of his stuff is lazy.
I love Shanty Town, though!
sc6000
Friendly Stranger
Posts: 10 Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:28 am
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by sc6000 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:52 am
His early stuff is off & on good ....but his newer albums seem to have lost their luster. It's the only time I can really get my wife into electronic music though...rocking out to Shanty Town & Fish....
observation
Posts Quantity
Posts: 205 Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:50 am
Location: Scotland
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by observation » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:31 pm
Yeh he's good. Brilliant live/djing too. Possibly starting to get a bit samey with recent releases though?
jakestott
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1378 Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:49 am
Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by jakestott » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:52 pm
I got the piss taken out of me for taking Trouser Jazz into college once, kept getting teased for listening to tracks that had silly titles like Valley of the Sausages, Come on Grandad!