What are you doing today/tonight?
Moderator: Aesthetics
- Music is Math
- Boqurant
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 4:55 pm
- Location: In A Beautiful Place Out In the Country.
- Contact:
- Aesthetics
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5449
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am
- Location: Lowlands
- Contact:
88marquis wrote:oh and setting up all my music equipment, everything's been packed up for a few weeks now - testing out ableton live 8, along with a midi/usb module that Skytree generously let me try out =)
thanks again for that man, this is gonna be tiiiiiiiiight!
My studio has been packed up for weeks too, hehe. I have everything set up now, I am just waiting to get my interface back from somebody. I'm stoked to be back online, and ready to record some more this holiday.
Scott
- Joebot Kill
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1558
- Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:44 am
- Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
- Contact:
seeing avatar in IMAX!
FUTURE FOREST DESIGN:
http://www.futureforestdesign.net
MOSS ARCHIVE MUSIC COLLECTIVE:
http://www.mossarchive.net
http://www.futureforestdesign.net
MOSS ARCHIVE MUSIC COLLECTIVE:
http://www.mossarchive.net
- A_Northern_Soul
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 2768
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:13 am
- Location: Edinburgh
- Shadowshocker
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:10 pm
- Joebot Kill
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1558
- Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:44 am
- Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
- Contact:
747Music wrote:The Other wrote:Joebot Kill wrote:seeing avatar in IMAX!
would love to hear what you think!!!
Same here, the previews look great.
As for me, I'm gonna drink some beer and play some video games as usual.
Avatar topic has been created!
FUTURE FOREST DESIGN:
http://www.futureforestdesign.net
MOSS ARCHIVE MUSIC COLLECTIVE:
http://www.mossarchive.net
http://www.futureforestdesign.net
MOSS ARCHIVE MUSIC COLLECTIVE:
http://www.mossarchive.net
- jakestott
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1378
- Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:49 am
- Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester
Mexicola wrote:Eating obscenely tasty and fattening finger-food, drinking Sheridens over ice and watching crap Christmas films while hoping, hoping, HOPING that somehow Rage Against the Machine topple Simon Cowell/X-Factor for the Christmas No.1.
Tis the season!
Haha, i hope they get the No.1 spot too! If they don't, then we know society is well and truly fucked!
- Shadowshocker
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:10 pm
- Shadowshocker
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:10 pm
- BrandNewRetro
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1341
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:10 pm
- Location: Greater Manchester, UK
747Music wrote:Just beat Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (Great game btw). Starting a new game in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. And of coarse having some beer.
The first Uncharted is great, the second is mindblowingly good
Please 'Like' the Retronym Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/retronymlabel if you enjoy our free releases, spread the word! http://www.retronym.co.uk
- Synthestesia
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1721
- Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:31 pm
- Location: the place
- Contact:
That reminds me of when I was in elementary school and I could never keep focused and one way or another I would come home with a hand full of designs and ominous writings. Poor Mom, I made her so worried.Spenner wrote:All I did was sit and socialize for a bit and then I painted on my hand![]()
Real productive.


