Yeah... hopefully it's just a bad ulcer like they may think it is-- though in his small intestine, not his stomach. Originally they thought it may be Crohn's, but that's negative as well. He's going in for a few more tests after exam time (which is in like half a week). Great timing :/ he's missed like 5 weeks of school and lost 25 pounds in those 5 weeks or so.
747Music wrote:Can someone help me? I seem to have lost my mittens... If anyone sees them laying around, could you please return them to me? I will give free shrimp to the person who brings them to me... but you have to supply your own sauce...
Sorry you don't live in the Netherlands, we have a website called http://www.handschoenverloren.nl/ (handschoen=mittens and verloren=lost). People post the location of lost and found mittens. You could try if Canada works
Wow man i still can't get over the fact that Cylob is a shy guy! My friend was telling me he was very quiet, and doesn't really like asking for things. That is exactly like me! EdDMX on the other hand doesn't take no shit, haha, and apparently has never heard of Fourtet .
Spenner wrote:Goddamn I had SO much math homework.
But it's done time for graphic design homework.
I just got my homework done. All the homework I get is just based off of memorization and repition. A hell alot of repition. But it's done now and I have this overwhelming feeling of freedom right now. *thinks deeply for a moment* What ever happened to going to school for the joy of learning? Now it's all about "good grades" and stuff.
School is an institution, just like all other institutions, the original meaning gets lost over time, and it begins to crumble. All a part of life. It's beautiful.