just came up with this remix of finity earlier this afternoon. used immortal technique's hiphop speach for vocals and a recording i made a few nights ago. audacity ftw!
Didn't get any listens on the last one I put up, but this is more directly on the BoC (ambient, minimalistic, floaty) side of things so perhaps it'll draw some interest.
Guido - I like what you've got going on with that female vocal in the background over the guitar work
tontonz - I really like the initial build but the beat doesn't drop in very smoothly to my ears. Also that higher pitched sound that builds in is a little harsh, perhaps a little low pass on it?
Bryan wrote:Didn't get any listens on the last one I put up, but this is more directly on the BoC (ambient, minimalistic, floaty) side of things so perhaps it'll draw some interest.
Guido - I like what you've got going on with that female vocal in the background over the guitar work
tontonz - I really like the initial build but the beat doesn't drop in very smoothly to my ears. Also that higher pitched sound that builds in is a little harsh, perhaps a little low pass on it?
Ah yes, i was feeling the same about the beginning. Low pass on the treble, haven't thought about that, will be testing this when i get back home. Thanks bryan!
EDIT: Also, will be checkin out your tune. Always interested in the boc-ient that members here put out.
that was incredible
I would love it if you expanded this into a full length song because it's gorgeous!
your music is some of my favourite music being produced in this forum
keep it up
if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.
that was incredible I would love it if you expanded this into a full length song because it's gorgeous! your music is some of my favourite music being produced in this forum keep it up
Aww! Thanks! That means alot to me. Here's another recent song.
Film.mp3 - 4.79MB
hey, this isn't music like the kind you guys make, it's just acoustic. but maybe you can tell me what you think? I'd love to hear it, even if you deem all of my music crap.
i have a new track!
i've been away from music for quite a bit, now i only make groovy dance tracks
a bit long, but it's just a rough jam that i was having fun with
even though i started a thread containing my new Seer Marisposas material I thought I would add it here too. probably should have done this in the first place. My apologies. Anyways below is a link to my updated sound cloud page. on there you will find the seer marisposas stuff i posted earlier with a few additions from this current session. Also there is some older stuff too. feedback on any of it would be great. thanks ahead for listening.