At what price would you value my collection?

Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun

Moebius
Sherbet Head
Posts: 871
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 3:16 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Post by Moebius »

Guido wrote:I will try to scan the requested magazines soon..


awesome, thanks :)
Moebius
Sherbet Head
Posts: 871
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 3:16 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Post by Moebius »

Guido wrote:I will try to scan the requested magazines soon..


Just wanted to remind you in case you'd forgotten, thanks.
User avatar
Guido
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1778
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:45 am

Post by Guido »

I have transferred all the mags to my mom, who has the scanner, I just don't often visit her for long. Anyway, the upcoming week I'll be away, after then I'll try to scan some. Sorry for the waiting.
Borné dans sa nature, infini dans ses vœux, l'homme est un dieu tombé qui se souvient des cieux.
Post a reply