Moderators: Aesthetics , Drones , Hexagon Sun
polar sky
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4346 Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: US
Contact:
Post
by polar sky » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:32 pm
Joebot Kill wrote: turquoise70 wrote: polar sky wrote: hexagon son wrote: head asplodes (but doesn't post gif because boreal network will phreak!
)
the truth is, you guys, i -am- that guy. i don't like people reminding me of my exploded head. it's why they wouldn't let me work at wal-mart!
I'm also gonna have to see this film! This guy looks like a comedy genius!
dude, david cronenberg is awesome. that was from from scanners. but his other movies, especially videodrome and the fly are incredible.
Videodrome is awesome! Long Live The Flesh!
harpoon dodger
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 2342 Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:
Post
by harpoon dodger » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:48 pm
polar sky wrote: Joebot Kill wrote: turquoise70 wrote: polar sky wrote: hexagon son wrote: head asplodes (but doesn't post gif because boreal network will phreak!
)
the truth is, you guys, i -am- that guy. i don't like people reminding me of my exploded head. it's why they wouldn't let me work at wal-mart!
I'm also gonna have to see this film! This guy looks like a comedy genius!
dude, david cronenberg is awesome. that was from from scanners. but his other movies, especially videodrome and the fly are incredible.
Videodrome is awesome! Long Live The Flesh!
The
New Flesh
Sorry..I had to
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.
polar sky
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4346 Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: US
Contact:
Post
by polar sky » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:39 am
harpoon dodger wrote: polar sky wrote: Joebot Kill wrote: turquoise70 wrote: polar sky wrote: hexagon son wrote: head asplodes (but doesn't post gif because boreal network will phreak!
)
the truth is, you guys, i -am- that guy. i don't like people reminding me of my exploded head. it's why they wouldn't let me work at wal-mart!
I'm also gonna have to see this film! This guy looks like a comedy genius!
dude, david cronenberg is awesome. that was from from scanners. but his other movies, especially videodrome and the fly are incredible.
Videodrome is awesome! Long Live The Flesh!
The
New Flesh
Sorry..I had to
Haha, you're right! Nice Avatar by the way
turquoise70
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4901 Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 am
Location: the system
Contact:
Post
by turquoise70 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:36 am
polar sky wrote: harpoon dodger wrote: polar sky wrote: Joebot Kill wrote: turquoise70 wrote: polar sky wrote: hexagon son wrote: head asplodes (but doesn't post gif because boreal network will phreak!
)
the truth is, you guys, i -am- that guy. i don't like people reminding me of my exploded head. it's why they wouldn't let me work at wal-mart!
I'm also gonna have to see this film! This guy looks like a comedy genius!
dude, david cronenberg is awesome. that was from from scanners. but his other movies, especially videodrome and the fly are incredible.
Videodrome is awesome! Long Live The Flesh!
The
New Flesh
Sorry..I had to
Haha, you're right! Nice Avatar by the way
I have nothing to add really!
"grand mistress of the grace note freedledeedee melodies" - Cupz, 2026
polar sky
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4346 Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: US
Contact:
Post
by polar sky » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:12 am
turquoise70 wrote: polar sky wrote: harpoon dodger wrote: polar sky wrote: Joebot Kill wrote: turquoise70 wrote: polar sky wrote: hexagon son wrote: head asplodes (but doesn't post gif because boreal network will phreak!
)
the truth is, you guys, i -am- that guy. i don't like people reminding me of my exploded head. it's why they wouldn't let me work at wal-mart!
I'm also gonna have to see this film! This guy looks like a comedy genius!
dude, david cronenberg is awesome. that was from from scanners. but his other movies, especially videodrome and the fly are incredible.
Videodrome is awesome! Long Live The Flesh!
The
New Flesh
Sorry..I had to
Haha, you're right! Nice Avatar by the way
I have nothing to add really!
Cool.
hexagon son
Happy Cycler
Posts: 3254 Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Post
by hexagon son » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:57 am
polar sky wrote: turquoise70 wrote: polar sky wrote: harpoon dodger wrote: polar sky wrote: Joebot Kill wrote: turquoise70 wrote: polar sky wrote: hexagon son wrote: head asplodes (but doesn't post gif because boreal network will phreak!
)
the truth is, you guys, i -am- that guy. i don't like people reminding me of my exploded head. it's why they wouldn't let me work at wal-mart!
I'm also gonna have to see this film! This guy looks like a comedy genius!
dude, david cronenberg is awesome. that was from from scanners. but his other movies, especially videodrome and the fly are incredible.
Videodrome is awesome! Long Live The Flesh!
The
New Flesh
Sorry..I had to
Haha, you're right! Nice Avatar by the way
I have nothing to add really!
Cool.
(head re-asplodes) btw did you guys know...
"It's been a long time..."
Earthbound
Sherbet Head
Posts: 866 Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:54 pm
Location: Gold A
Contact:
Post
by Earthbound » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:10 am
hexagon son wrote: polar sky wrote: turquoise70 wrote: polar sky wrote: harpoon dodger wrote: polar sky wrote: Joebot Kill wrote: turquoise70 wrote: polar sky wrote: hexagon son wrote: head asplodes (but doesn't post gif because boreal network will phreak!
)
the truth is, you guys, i -am- that guy. i don't like people reminding me of my exploded head. it's why they wouldn't let me work at wal-mart!
I'm also gonna have to see this film! This guy looks like a comedy genius!
dude, david cronenberg is awesome. that was from from scanners. but his other movies, especially videodrome and the fly are incredible.
Videodrome is awesome! Long Live The Flesh!
The
New Flesh
Sorry..I had to
Haha, you're right! Nice Avatar by the way
I have nothing to add really!
Cool.
(head re-asplodes) btw did you guys know...
Ah booh?
hexagon son
Happy Cycler
Posts: 3254 Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Post
by hexagon son » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:09 pm
Earthbound wrote: hexagon son wrote: polar sky wrote: turquoise70 wrote: polar sky wrote: harpoon dodger wrote: polar sky wrote: Joebot Kill wrote: turquoise70 wrote: polar sky wrote: hexagon son wrote: head asplodes (but doesn't post gif because boreal network will phreak!
)
the truth is, you guys, i -am- that guy. i don't like people reminding me of my exploded head. it's why they wouldn't let me work at wal-mart!
I'm also gonna have to see this film! This guy looks like a comedy genius!
dude, david cronenberg is awesome. that was from from scanners. but his other movies, especially videodrome and the fly are incredible.
Videodrome is awesome! Long Live The Flesh!
The
New Flesh
Sorry..I had to
Haha, you're right! Nice Avatar by the way
I have nothing to add really!
Cool.
(head re-asplodes) btw did you guys know...
Ah booh?
posting in this thread is like a pyramid scheme.
"It's been a long time..."
Aesthetics
Site Admin
Posts: 5449 Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am
Location: Lowlands
Contact:
Post
by Aesthetics » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:31 pm
doctalee: I closed the thread because the topic gets a little out of hand. It's about time that the oldies show a little respect for the newbies if you ask me.
Sent me a PM should you feel that this thread should be reopened.
Life is a Frequency