This Random Thread
Moderator: Aesthetics
- Aesthetics
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5449
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am
- Location: Lowlands
- Contact:
- hexagonLife
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 377
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:18 pm
- Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Aesthetics wrote:1001
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcXtT3rZcqg
1002.
Whoever created that clearly supports terrorism in NY! Seriously though, that is wicked, very well done
hexagonLife wrote:Aesthetics wrote:1001
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcXtT3rZcqg
1002.
Whoever created that clearly supports terrorism in NY! Seriously though, that is wicked, very well done
He is amazing, check also his other vids (also a higher quality of youtube vid above).
Edit: started on his site with "La gaite lyrique", which is also great but after that one, there were some not so great.... Despite the not so great ones, I will be visiting his site again, the best ones are the last he created, looks promising!
Unexpect the expected
rik0000 wrote:hexagonLife wrote:Aesthetics wrote:1001
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcXtT3rZcqg
1002.
Whoever created that clearly supports terrorism in NY! Seriously though, that is wicked, very well done
He is amazing, check also his other vids (also a higher quality of youtube vid above).
Edit: started on his site with "La gaite lyrique", which is also great but after that one, there were some not so great.... Despite the not so great ones, I will be visiting his site again, the best ones are the last he created, looks promising!
Man, that was awesome!
- jakestott
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1378
- Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:49 am
- Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtcIedQo ... re=related
To those of you who have Sky, you'll probably know this track quite a lot! I remember when i had access to Sky in 2001-2003, this track would play when any of the channels happend to be off-air. I would sit for hours and listen and listen. Sad i know haha.
To those of you who have Sky, you'll probably know this track quite a lot! I remember when i had access to Sky in 2001-2003, this track would play when any of the channels happend to be off-air. I would sit for hours and listen and listen. Sad i know haha.
- turquoise70
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 4901
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 am
- Location: the system
- Contact:
Guido wrote:rik0000 wrote:I'm no user, so don't know if it's true but this made me laugh
Dead link. Mirror? I'm curious.
Sorry, now from imageshack: imageshack
Unexpect the expected
- Aesthetics
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5449
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:59 am
- Location: Lowlands
- Contact:
Boreal Network, eat your heart out!
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/914331/ ... ikant.html
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/914331/ ... ikant.html
Life is a Frequency
Numerator wrote:I think I'm in love with Professor Brian Cox
The next big BBC star, no doubt. He could just do for Physics what Sir David Attenborough did for wildlife programming. Intelligent, passionate, with the rare ability to communicate to the masses about a complex subject, get his point over, maintain interest with a vice-like grip, but avoid patronising at the same time.
Mexicola wrote:Numerator wrote:I think I'm in love with Professor Brian Cox
The next big BBC star, no doubt. He could just do for Physics what Sir David Attenborough did for wildlife programming. Intelligent, passionate, with the rare ability to communicate to the masses about a complex subject, get his point over, maintain interest with a vice-like grip, but avoid patronising at the same time.
You summed it up so well!
I'm watching Do You Know What Time What It Is? as I write this
fascinating stuff

if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.
- Infinite E
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:02 pm
- Contact:
Numerator wrote:Mexicola wrote:Numerator wrote:I think I'm in love with Professor Brian Cox
The next big BBC star, no doubt. He could just do for Physics what Sir David Attenborough did for wildlife programming. Intelligent, passionate, with the rare ability to communicate to the masses about a complex subject, get his point over, maintain interest with a vice-like grip, but avoid patronising at the same time.
You summed it up so well!
I'm watching Do You Know What Time What It Is? as I write this
fascinating stuff
i watched his first show a while back and his presentation really got on my nerves, for some reason. I've warmed to him though. He does have a knack for not making me feel out of my depth with physics, which i regularly do.
but if we're talking about TV science personalities, for me it's a two horse race: Attenborough VS Sagan
I watched Contact the other day, if you disregard the cheesy religion man its a quality movie
- Infinite E
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:02 pm
- Contact:





