The other day, I was out grocery shopping, and my son, who is the master of complete sentences at 4 years old, admired the store, saying only "a beautiful place!"
CoBoC wrote:The other day, I was out grocery shopping, and my son, who is the master of complete sentences at 4 years old, admired the store, saying only "a beautiful place!"
Needless to say, my BoC senses were tingling.
n'aaww thats so cute!
should have sampled it
if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.
CoBoC wrote:The other day, I was out grocery shopping, and my son, who is the master of complete sentences at 4 years old, admired the store, saying only "a beautiful place!"
Numerator wrote:I think I'm in love with Professor Brian Cox
The next big BBC star, no doubt. He could just do for Physics what Sir David Attenborough did for wildlife programming. Intelligent, passionate, with the rare ability to communicate to the masses about a complex subject, get his point over, maintain interest with a vice-like grip, but avoid patronising at the same time.
You summed it up so well! I'm watching Do You Know What Time What It Is? as I write this fascinating stuff
i watched his first show a while back and his presentation really got on my nerves, for some reason. I've warmed to him though. He does have a knack for not making me feel out of my depth with physics, which i regularly do.
but if we're talking about TV science personalities, for me it's a two horse race: Attenborough VS Sagan
I watched Contact the other day, if you disregard the cheesy religion man its a quality movie
Hate to tell you but Sagan was (is?) one of Brian Cox's heroes. But yeah.
Oh, just found out Prof. Cox was also the scientific advisor on the movie Sunshine too. (literally )
Numerator wrote:I think I'm in love with Professor Brian Cox
The next big BBC star, no doubt. He could just do for Physics what Sir David Attenborough did for wildlife programming. Intelligent, passionate, with the rare ability to communicate to the masses about a complex subject, get his point over, maintain interest with a vice-like grip, but avoid patronising at the same time.
You summed it up so well! I'm watching Do You Know What Time What It Is? as I write this fascinating stuff
i watched his first show a while back and his presentation really got on my nerves, for some reason. I've warmed to him though. He does have a knack for not making me feel out of my depth with physics, which i regularly do.
but if we're talking about TV science personalities, for me it's a two horse race: Attenborough VS Sagan
I watched Contact the other day, if you disregard the cheesy religion man its a quality movie
Hate to tell you but Sagan was (is?) one of Brian Cox's heroes. But yeah.
Oh, just found out Prof. Cox was also the scientific advisor on the movie Sunshine too. (literally )
wow, really? I do love that film but I didn't know that.
Sagan should be everybody's hero
if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.