I know it's generally regarded as meaningless adolescent love but I just broke up with my girlfriend of two and a half years and I feel like shit
She dosen't love me and I still love her
I've been crying for fucking ages
if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.
Numerator wrote:I know it's generally regarded as meaningless adolescent love but I just broke up with my girlfriend of two and a half years and I feel like shit She dosen't love me and I still love her I've been crying for fucking ages
i've been there. it's incredibly painful and it doesn't go away easy, but it does go away, and when it's over, you will have learned a lot about yourself that will make later life a lot easier to deal with.
"grand mistress of the grace note freedledeedee melodies" - Cupz, 2026
Numerator wrote:I know it's generally regarded as meaningless adolescent love but I just broke up with my girlfriend of two and a half years and I feel like shit She dosen't love me and I still love her I've been crying for fucking ages
i've been there. it's incredibly painful and it doesn't go away easy, but it does go away, and when it's over, you will have learned a lot about yourself that will make later life a lot easier to deal with.
thanks for the responses guys
means a lot, seriously
twoism: the forum that listens!
if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.
Numerator wrote:I know it's generally regarded as meaningless adolescent love but I just broke up with my girlfriend of two and a half years and I feel like shit She dosen't love me and I still love her I've been crying for fucking ages
God. I'm so scared for when my girlfriend will break up with me. It will hit me hard that's for sure All relationships have to end sometime...
Thanks guys! Nice on the Taurus thing. According to asrologic resources(library), I was born on the day of the social realist and that I'm suppose to be really good on looking at social situations and make awsome insights on it, which is strange because I do that all the time at school.
the most wonderful feeling for an electronic musician is the "aha" moment you get when you fiddle with everything in your toolbox for hours/days/weeks/months until you hit something wonderful. just got one.