I just got an email back from WARP, US (don't ask). According to them, there is no official tour or live performance for that date or anytime soon.
He did say that anything they did privately was a possibility, without warp records knowing, although he felt it was very unlikely. When I asked more about them doing stuff on their own, he said, if anything, it would be a party or another "listening event," like with Geogaddi. But it would be organised by them. But he said he had no idea about it really, nor the page on their site.
So there you go. Nothing offical, yet anything is still possible.
Hard to deny the red moon pic+code not equaling a gathering like in the years before though, right? Could be just a music70 gig or a Hexagon Sun organized event. Either way its, small, private, ad very much still a mystery...
Also, I hope this thread can get back on target. More rock (code breaking) and less talk (banter)!
Re: Boc site being down; I now notice there's a little ident in the address bar with firefox and a different one in the favourites menu. Maybe they just added those bits, or I didn't notice them before?
Mr Sheep wrote:Re: Boc site being down; I now notice there's a little ident in the address bar with firefox and a different one in the favourites menu. Maybe they just added those bits, or I didn't notice them before?
Mr Sheep wrote:Re: Boc site being down; I now notice there's a little ident in the address bar with firefox and a different one in the favourites menu. Maybe they just added those bits, or I didn't notice them before?
i still think its gonna be either a webcast or a live event, or both. nothing more to add yet. but i think the pentland hills idea/hint is pretty interesting.
boardsofdublin PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:28 am Post subject: Mr Sheep wrote: Re: Boc site being down; I now notice there's a little ident in the address bar with firefox and a different one in the favourites menu. Maybe they just added those bits, or I didn't notice them before? Confused
what do you mean? the . link to the rm.html page?
I mean where you actually tap in the address. These Twoism pages have a little blue head. On the official BoC pages there's a little image I've never seen before and can't make out. And in my favourites sidebar there's a slightly different image. It's not a big deal, but you usually get something on the Firefox browser.
boardsofdublin PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:28 am Post subject: Mr Sheep wrote: Re: Boc site being down; I now notice there's a little ident in the address bar with firefox and a different one in the favourites menu. Maybe they just added those bits, or I didn't notice them before? Confused
what do you mean? the . link to the rm.html page?
I mean where you actually tap in the address. These Twoism pages have a little blue head. On the official BoC pages there's a little image I've never seen before and can't make out. And in my favourites sidebar there's a slightly different image. It's not a big deal, but you usually get something on the Firefox browser.
It looks like a very lo-fi graphic of a pair of green headphones to me.
Derail wrote:I don't really have anything important to say, I just wanted to show off my new avatar.
looks nice indeed, wheres it from?
It's from Lethbridge Alberta. (Canada) It's the highest and longest train bridge in North America, I didn't even know it existed untill a few days ago, but it's quite a magnificent structure. Thanks to nlogax for hosting it for me. Sorry to Derail the thread.
so has anyone figured it out yet? this is so weird. no one knows what it is. the only thing we do know is that something migth happen on the 10th of june.....
1992-1994: Various musical and visual projects took place, whilst the band began regular "Redmoon" nights at a ruin near their studio in Scotland. People would turn up to several large bonfires at these nights, to listen to old children’s television themes being mixed over steady electronic pulses.
Not sure that's really helping but I guess if this thing is a red moon night it might be at the same place. Which ruins though?
im starting to have really weird dreams about travelling up to this red moon party, i keep waking up really confused. i not sure if its mixing around with other things going on in my life, but it could be just symbolic. i keep making it up near pentland hills. thats when it gets weird...