Anyone speak French? I need some help...

Moderator: Aesthetics

Post a reply
User avatar
Phasen
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1087
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:05 pm
Location: Eugene, Oregon

Anyone speak French? I need some help...

Post by Phasen »

The first review for my album Gainesville came out the other day...but it is in French. And I don't know very much French.

Would anyone be able to just tell me if it is a good or bad review? I don't need a word for word, but just the general idea?

http://www.chroniqueselectroniques.net/article-phasen-gainesville-55544773.html

I'll love you forever.
mgwfr
New Seed
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:34 am
Location: Montreal, QC
Contact:

Post by mgwfr »

in short, it's okay. nothing extraordinary but it isn't bad either. he concludes by saying that the album doesn't have enough personality to differentiate itself from other electronic albums.
User avatar
Phasen
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1087
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:05 pm
Location: Eugene, Oregon

Post by Phasen »

Aww shucks- tough crowd. :wink:

Oh well.

Thanks for the help!!
Post a reply