turquoise70 wrote:life is good when you realize you almost weigh 130 pounds and you can go running and lose 5 of those pounds.
Hah yea my weight fluctuates between 120 and 130 all the time. Depends on how much running I do instead of lifting/eating like a pig. What is your height?
turquoise70 wrote:life is good when you realize you almost weigh 130 pounds and you can go running and lose 5 of those pounds.
Hah yea my weight fluctuates between 120 and 130 all the time. Depends on how much running I do instead of lifting/eating like a pig. What is your height?
i'm 5'6" or 7", i haven't measured myself in a while
"grand mistress of the grace note freedledeedee melodies" - Cupz, 2026
hey guys, i'm hoping to find a series of videos on youtube by this guy, i'm not sure who he is, but i'm almost positive he was linked to here a while back, they're all of him doing incredibly awesome 1-3 minute improv jams on vintage synths, a lot of which sounded like old b-movie sci fi and horror scores, and i am almost positive i remember at least one of these videos having some kind of liquid bubbling in a tube in the shot. the guy never introduces himself or anything and i'm pretty sure he has really long hair.
turquoise70 wrote:hey guys, i'm hoping to find a series of videos on youtube by this guy, i'm not sure who he is, but i'm almost positive he was linked to here a while back, they're all of him doing incredibly awesome 1-3 minute improv jams on vintage synths, a lot of which sounded like old b-movie sci fi and horror scores, and i am almost positive i remember at least one of these videos having some kind of liquid bubbling in a tube in the shot. the guy never introduces himself or anything and i'm pretty sure he has really long hair.
this is your homework for tonight: watch every one of his uploads.
that was awesome!
I love the saturated video quality
I would love one of those babies
there's quite a few bizarre soviet analogues, many with weird primary coloured chunky knobs
if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.
turquoise70 wrote:hey guys, i'm hoping to find a series of videos on youtube by this guy, i'm not sure who he is, but i'm almost positive he was linked to here a while back, they're all of him doing incredibly awesome 1-3 minute improv jams on vintage synths, a lot of which sounded like old b-movie sci fi and horror scores, and i am almost positive i remember at least one of these videos having some kind of liquid bubbling in a tube in the shot. the guy never introduces himself or anything and i'm pretty sure he has really long hair.
this is your homework for tonight: watch every one of his uploads.
I want that synth!! Awesome man. I've seend some of his videos before, when I was looking into buying another old synth, not that i ever gathered up the money to do so...
I have an EP out
could someone please listen to it...I don't care if you think it's shit, I just want SOME opinions rather than nothing...constructive criticism would be great
if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.
Numerator wrote:I have an EP out could someone please listen to it...I don't care if you think it's shit, I just want SOME opinions rather than nothing...constructive criticism would be great
downloading now! I like it so far.. I want to give it a few through listens.