Guitar Hero
Moderator: Aesthetics
Update:
Officially, the only song i can not pass on Expert is TtFaF.
I also got GH III for my PC.
It was on sale for like $55. Guitar Hero on the go!
I wanted the PS3 version, but I didn't have $90 at the time.
And besides, the PC version looks just as great and performs just as good*
*Based on high computer specs
Also, anyone try the new Guitar Hero: On Tour?
It sucks.
Officially, the only song i can not pass on Expert is TtFaF.
I also got GH III for my PC.
It was on sale for like $55. Guitar Hero on the go!
I wanted the PS3 version, but I didn't have $90 at the time.
And besides, the PC version looks just as great and performs just as good*
*Based on high computer specs
Also, anyone try the new Guitar Hero: On Tour?
It sucks.
- Synthestesia
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1721
- Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:31 pm
- Location: the place
- Contact:
747Music wrote:BUMP.
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock is here. has been for a little bit now. And numerous others since this thread was visited last.
Anyone out there still into this franchise? Or even Rock Band for that matter?
cool, I just gone done a few minutes ago singing with my bro on rock band beatles. I'm best at the drums (expert). I like the feeling of playing music with your normal every day friends.....or my brothers.

Synthestesia wrote:747Music wrote:BUMP.
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock is here. has been for a little bit now. And numerous others since this thread was visited last.
Anyone out there still into this franchise? Or even Rock Band for that matter?
cool, I just gone done a few minutes ago singing with my bro on rock band beatles. I'm best at the drums (expert). I like the feeling of playing music with your normal every day friends.....or my brothers.
Cool. Isn't it such an awesome party game? I can only do some of the songs on drums at expert level. I'm much better with the guitar or bass. With singing, I really have to know the song or atleast hear a it a time or two to know the vocal pitch. But I'm a pretty decent singer. nothing special.
