80's City Hot Sountrack
Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun
zeoevil wrote:The description of the Julie and Candy video has changed to "1980s amateur footage snow computer beards" whatever that means. The poster signed in 6 days ago but did not answer any messages or posts on his YouTube page.
Strange. Might as well also mention that boc's official channel added a new playlist 6 days ago named "±". It only has this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SASkqWyn40
radiateme wrote:zeoevil wrote:The description of the Julie and Candy video has changed to "1980s amateur footage snow computer beards" whatever that means. The poster signed in 6 days ago but did not answer any messages or posts on his YouTube page.
Strange. Might as well also mention that boc's official channel added a new playlist 6 days ago named "±". It only has this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SASkqWyn40
I loved this show back when I was a kid. For years I didn't even know what it was called until I spotted this clip on YouTube. Apparently I have more in common with the Sandisons than I thought.
Smokes wrote:radiateme wrote:zeoevil wrote:The description of the Julie and Candy video has changed to "1980s amateur footage snow computer beards" whatever that means. The poster signed in 6 days ago but did not answer any messages or posts on his YouTube page.
Strange. Might as well also mention that boc's official channel added a new playlist 6 days ago named "±". It only has this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SASkqWyn40
could the description on the Julie and Candy video, and the new random playlist have some kind of connection?
Maybe, they did both sign in 6 days ago.
I'm going full BoC fanboy right now, but they played a show in 1997 at the "Phoenix Festival". That corresponds to the name of the video they put on their playlist, of course. Ah, to think far too much into BoC again...
Maybe they'll release some of their live material. This is all a stretch of course. I'm just very, VERY bored.
- sithlord999
- Boqurant
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:56 am
- Location: Pennsylvania
radiateme wrote:Strange. Might as well also mention that boc's official channel added a new playlist 6 days ago named "±".
I know I'm probably just stating the obvious, but that symbol is a plus-minus sign:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plus-minus_sign
I'm not the brightest person in the world when it comes to mathematics, so this was new information to me. haha
Wikipedia Article wrote:In mathematics, the sign is pronounced "plus or minus" and indicates that there are two possible answers: one positive, and one negative.
Hmmm......
sithlord999 wrote:radiateme wrote:Strange. Might as well also mention that boc's official channel added a new playlist 6 days ago named "±".
I know I'm probably just stating the obvious, but that symbol is a plus-minus sign:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plus-minus_sign
I'm not the brightest person in the world when it comes to mathematics, so this was new information to me. hahaWikipedia Article wrote:In mathematics, the sign is pronounced "plus or minus" and indicates that there are two possible answers: one positive, and one negative.
Hmmm......
Positive: It'll be a multiple disc release containing a new album, old material and unreleased live tracks.
Negative: It's going to be a $600 collector's release like the Brian Eno album with a Sandison family photo album, baby toys and a "Nostalgia Journal".
radiateme wrote:Maybe, they did both sign in 6 days ago.
I think it's kinda obvious now that this AtlandaFugiens character is somehow connected to BoC, or, if not, connected to the person who handles their YouTube-account. I mean, why would a 46 year old New Zealander have access to the original live material with visuals and all? And why isn't he answering any messages or comments?
I think they really wanted to post the video but didn't want to do it through their official channel and instead simply set up another account and posted it there.
zeoevil wrote:radiateme wrote:$600 collector's release like the Brian Eno album
Tell me you're exaggerating.
Hehe, it wasn't $600 but they do have a $450 collector's edition with a bunch of extras.
radiateme wrote:Maybe, they did both sign in 6 days ago.
Also I'm just going to clarify that BoC's youtube channel doesn't list their last sign-in date. When I said 6 days ago I just assumed that because they added that new playlist 6 days ago.
I guess it still means that they signed in 6 days ago.
Last edited by radiateme on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Elephant Face
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 418
- Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:22 am
- Location: Texas
- zeitgeist
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1416
- Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:51 pm
- Location: where teh wild things are
radiateme wrote:sithlord999 wrote:radiateme wrote:Strange. Might as well also mention that boc's official channel added a new playlist 6 days ago named "±".
I know I'm probably just stating the obvious, but that symbol is a plus-minus sign:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plus-minus_sign
I'm not the brightest person in the world when it comes to mathematics, so this was new information to me. hahaWikipedia Article wrote:In mathematics, the sign is pronounced "plus or minus" and indicates that there are two possible answers: one positive, and one negative.
Hmmm......
Positive: It'll be a multiple disc release containing a new album, old material and unreleased live tracks.
Negative: It's going to be a $600 collector's release like the Brian Eno album with a Sandison family photo album, baby toys and a "Nostalgia Journal".
fucking lol