ninetyoneplus wrote:stolen from spittal but
Kinda fell asleep listening to Geotic with a girl last night so hope is not lost.
Moderator: Aesthetics
ninetyoneplus wrote:stolen from spittal but
TheSilenceEchoes wrote:I am a girl. I love BoC. I am the type of girl that would love to do those kind of things as described in that silly frog pic. I am not superficial, i am in fact very deep, have many different (and sometimes weird) interests, i am smart, i do not gossip, i listen, i encourage, i am not a bitch but actually very sweet, i am funny, love good movies, am good company for guys, love gaming and those long drunk honest night time talks about deep subjects. In very many respects i meet the wishes uttered in this topic.
But my experience with guys? Not very good. They often fall in love with me, that they do. But then. Seriously, even when i meet deep guys like you, after a while they will treat me with indifference or disrespect. Guys like you will sooner or later ditch the deep, in your eyes perfect girls.
So the question is where it goes wrong. Be honest guys. What are your expectations really? What do you really want? Do you really want a deep, interesting girl, or do you secretly want a slut with big boobs and no brain so you can feel powerful because she agrees with everything you say and does not challenge you?
TheSilenceEchoes wrote:I am a girl. I love BoC. I am the type of girl that would love to do those kind of things as described in that silly frog pic. I am not superficial, i am in fact very deep, have many different (and sometimes weird) interests, i am smart, i do not gossip, i listen, i encourage, i am not a bitch but actually very sweet, i am funny, love good movies, am good company for guys, love gaming and those long drunk honest night time talks about deep subjects. In very many respects i meet the wishes uttered in this topic.
But my experience with guys? Not very good. They often fall in love with me, that they do. But then. Seriously, even when i meet deep guys like you, after a while they will treat me with indifference or disrespect. Guys like you will sooner or later ditch the deep, in your eyes perfect girls.
So the question is where it goes wrong. Be honest guys. What are your expectations really? What do you really want? Do you really want a deep, interesting girl, or do you secretly want a slut with big boobs and no brain so you can feel powerful because she agrees with everything you say and does not challenge you?
Twoism-ist wrote:TheSilenceEchoes wrote:I am a girl. I love BoC. I am the type of girl that would love to do those kind of things as described in that silly frog pic. I am not superficial, i am in fact very deep, have many different (and sometimes weird) interests, i am smart, i do not gossip, i listen, i encourage, i am not a bitch but actually very sweet, i am funny, love good movies, am good company for guys, love gaming and those long drunk honest night time talks about deep subjects. In very many respects i meet the wishes uttered in this topic.
But my experience with guys? Not very good. They often fall in love with me, that they do. But then. Seriously, even when i meet deep guys like you, after a while they will treat me with indifference or disrespect. Guys like you will sooner or later ditch the deep, in your eyes perfect girls.
So the question is where it goes wrong. Be honest guys. What are your expectations really? What do you really want? Do you really want a deep, interesting girl, or do you secretly want a slut with big boobs and no brain so you can feel powerful because she agrees with everything you say and does not challenge you?
kiss me

Julian Candy wrote:-Back on topic, being a misanthropic person since childhood, I think that has made my mind evolve into something that girls would most likely turn away from. But basically my standards are just someone who is smart/well rounded and knows when to shut up. (preferably Chinese)
TheSilenceEchoes wrote:...Be honest guys. What are your expectations really? What do you really want? Do you really want a deep, interesting girl, or do you secretly want a slut with big boobs and no brain so you can feel powerful because she agrees with everything you say and does not challenge you?
dono wrote:TheSilenceEchoes wrote:...Be honest guys. What are your expectations really? What do you really want? Do you really want a deep, interesting girl, or do you secretly want a slut with big boobs and no brain so you can feel powerful because she agrees with everything you say and does not challenge you?
Well...
I am very happily married, my wife likes BoC, she is intelligent, she is funny, she is very beautiful, she is respectful, sweet, caring, deep and passionate...
And she has big boobs.So I suppose it is possible to have it all!
dono wrote:TheSilenceEchoes wrote:...Be honest guys. What are your expectations really? What do you really want? Do you really want a deep, interesting girl, or do you secretly want a slut with big boobs and no brain so you can feel powerful because she agrees with everything you say and does not challenge you?
Well...
I am very happily married, my wife likes BoC, she is intelligent, she is funny, she is very beautiful, she is respectful, sweet, caring, deep and passionate...
And she has big boobs.So I suppose it is possible to have it all!

Julian Candy wrote:dono wrote:TheSilenceEchoes wrote:...Be honest guys. What are your expectations really? What do you really want? Do you really want a deep, interesting girl, or do you secretly want a slut with big boobs and no brain so you can feel powerful because she agrees with everything you say and does not challenge you?
Well...
I am very happily married, my wife likes BoC, she is intelligent, she is funny, she is very beautiful, she is respectful, sweet, caring, deep and passionate...
And she has big boobs.So I suppose it is possible to have it all!
http://i2.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo ... its-a-trap
TheSilenceEchoes wrote:I am a girl. I love BoC. I am the type of girl that would love to do those kind of things as described in that silly frog pic. I am not superficial, i am in fact very deep, have many different (and sometimes weird) interests, i am smart, i do not gossip, i listen, i encourage, i am not a bitch but actually very sweet, i am funny, love good movies, am good company for guys, love gaming and those long drunk honest night time talks about deep subjects. In very many respects i meet the wishes uttered in this topic.
But my experience with guys? Not very good. They often fall in love with me, that they do. But then. Seriously, even when i meet deep guys like you, after a while they will treat me with indifference or disrespect. Guys like you will sooner or later ditch the deep, in your eyes perfect girls.
So the question is where it goes wrong. Be honest guys. What are your expectations really? What do you really want? Do you really want a deep, interesting girl, or do you secretly want a slut with big boobs and no brain so you can feel powerful because she agrees with everything you say and does not challenge you?
ninetyoneplus wrote:Julian Candy wrote:-Back on topic, being a misanthropic person since childhood, I think that has made my mind evolve into something that girls would most likely turn away from. But basically my standards are just someone who is smart/well rounded and knows when to shut up. (preferably Chinese)
That doesn't sound healthy at all.

Julian Candy wrote:ninetyoneplus wrote:Julian Candy wrote:Back on topic, being a misanthropic person since childhood, I think that has made my mind evolve into something that girls would most likely turn away from. But basically my standards are just someone who is smart/well rounded and knows when to shut up. (preferably Chinese)
That doesn't sound healthy at all.
I honestly don't see how.
ninetyoneplus wrote:Julian Candy wrote:ninetyoneplus wrote:Julian Candy wrote:Back on topic, being a misanthropic person since childhood, I think that has made my mind evolve into something that girls would most likely turn away from. But basically my standards are just someone who is smart/well rounded and knows when to shut up. (preferably Chinese)
That doesn't sound healthy at all.
I honestly don't see how.
Because racist misogyny is sexy.
Seriously, if you want someone who "knows when to shut up" you really need to think about what you want in a relationship, if you want one at all. Relationships are all about communication and sharing and if you don't value that then you're not going to make it very far.
Also, I don't get why people pull the "I'm not gonna be happy until I find someone who digs the same weird stuff I do" thing. If you did happen to find someone who likes weird electronic music as much as you do there wouldn't be much to discover.

ninetyoneplus wrote:So basically you want a Chinese girl who will listen to you and nod along to your ramblings on electronic music...
you know what, fuck it. If that makes you happy, whatever, go for it.