rolypablo wrote:Some people are going on about an apocalyptic theme and something to do with the future. Then some people have said that would be a change of direction... I suppose it would but there is one track they've done that falls right into that category...
rolypablo wrote:Some people are going on about an apocalyptic theme and something to do with the future. Then some people have said that would be a change of direction... I suppose it would but there is one track they've done that falls right into that category...
it is tasty, but the video clips were added by the uploader. there's nothing that says BoC were hearkening to apocalypse or explosions in the audio, unless i'm missing something.
"grand mistress of the grace note freedledeedee melodies" - Cupz, 2026
rolypablo wrote:Some people are going on about an apocalyptic theme and something to do with the future. Then some people have said that would be a change of direction... I suppose it would but there is one track they've done that falls right into that category...
it is tasty, but the video clips were added by the uploader. there's nothing that says BoC were hearkening to apocalypse or explosions in the audio, unless i'm missing something.
Well it could also be possible that BoC will release an album that's bright and yellow, kind of like Orange Romeda.
Oh, and I speculate that horns will be used in the new album (like guitar was used in TCH)
... New Speculation:
The New album is a double album, and the name is New Clear Dawn.
The first CD would Be A spring and Easter Album much like Orange Rameda. A happy escapist Album, while the second Album would be an Apocalyptic Album, darker and more like Geogaddi.
Last edited by rick7487 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The patience of a true enthusiast is unlimited." - Albert Camus
rolypablo wrote:Some people are going on about an apocalyptic theme and something to do with the future. Then some people have said that would be a change of direction... I suppose it would but there is one track they've done that falls right into that category...
rick7487 wrote:Oh, BTW what was shined in the girls eyes? I always wonder when she says "ow my eyes".
it sounds like some security person was shining a flashlight into the crowd (looking for drugs?). betting it had been dark inside the venue for a while and this girl gets a flashlight right in the face and it hurts her eyes for a bit.
The New album is a double album, and the name is New Clear Dawn.
The first CD would Be A spring and Easter Album much like Orange Rameda. A happy escapist Album, while the second Album would be an Apocalyptic Album, darker and more like Geogaddi.
That would be cool. I'm sure they have enough tracks from the past five years to make a double album if they feel like it.
I heard the Devil misplaced it and hasn't been able to approve the record, which is why Warp keeps pushing it back. He was disappointed with the positive direction they took with Campfire.
Stry Craty Bya wrote:I really don't care anymore. It comes out when it comes out. I'd prefer it to be sooner than later, but... eh... Oh well....
yep, they have made me loose interest in new material.
The "album is coming in 2010" was great news but now with the silence, it seems they don't have time to reassure fans they they are still making music.