its been so nice to 'get stoned' recently. recording music whilst stoned is so therapeutic...ooh, i recorded a video the other day. don't watch this is you suffer from epilepsy
when i was a kid, i used to rub my eyes for minutes and minutes, and watch the light shows, then marvel at how the world looked, all darkened and discolored. i used to stare at light sources and then blink my eyes as rapidly as i could to see the acid inkblots flashing colors in front of me.
actually, i still do.
"grand mistress of the grace note freedledeedee melodies" - Cupz, 2026
turquoise70 wrote:when i was a kid, i used to rub my eyes for minutes and minutes, and watch the light shows, then marvel at how the world looked, all darkened and discolored. i used to stare at light sources and then blink my eyes as rapidly as i could to see the acid inkblots flashing colors in front of me.
actually, i still do.
Everybody does, right? I do this so much, it's great!
Random 35 Track Tape + The Campfire Headphase Good vibes, Good vibes everywhere. Also, had no idea Dandelion and Over the Horizon Radar sounded so dope when played backwards. Only problem is, I downloaded the entire album backwards, but it's only in 128kbps, so it doesn't sound as good as my.... uh... forwards copy. also man Oirectine has got to be one of the best BoC tracks. That slow sad part in the middle when the beat kind of drops out:
my two favorites songs: rhubarb and over the horizon radar
well
in this 2010 Aphex Twin show, he plays rhubarb backwards (twice!) and the song sounds fucking amazing: super positive, esp. 1:50. Like drinking butter beer. So this is Richard's dream (backwards)?
And over the horizon radar is just creepy geogaddi nostalgia, but backwards, it's character becomes that of a happy memory. It's like the cadence of Geogaddi (when you play it backwards) practically.
Anyway I feel like I'm insane but I reversed both .flacs and now play the reversed versions much more regularly. When I'm high OTHR backwards is so... time gets stretched.
Spenner wrote:oh my god its stwicthing and tellus here the body work
Lol. On another message board I posted this last night too <__>
We're talking about duck chucklenuts and now we're gonna well we're waiting for adam to change the gaming system so we can play something. Plugging in the 356-0 so we can wait chin the time anderice show, Biw we nadb sean re burping
He has lots of anime figures on the desk beside things tlah the linder lap screen is and my ass feels like there's fluff it in it's so hard to describe the feeling and I think someone put something there but I really think mroe like there's gonna be nothing there
Seans feet I can see through the perihperal vision but now I think it could 've been his shoulder but it's not it's his feet.
And fort hew ho's online I wanna know if there is fleek online because oh right fleek is in the hopsital because he has an arm that he is bhurt ing there adam
High on x at this very moment with 3 friends. Playing some Boards of Canada, Boards of canada, album leaf and other chill stuff like this. It feels like I actually have found myself, the real me, in the eckhart tolle way. This is good!