The Happiness Thread
Moderator: Aesthetics
- Stry Craty Bya
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 441
- Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:15 am
Guido wrote:portiss wrote:I am always happy on friday, means that the working week is over and that I will probably get pissdrunk twice again.
This probably only makes me more miserable, but it has been a good solution for 8 years in a row now, so why stop?
saw you post about that issue other times too, apparently something you're struggling with. i have (had) the same problem, pm me if you want.
Well I don't really know if it's a problem, I'm happy with the way it goes at the moment. I don't really have a problem, I never drink on a working day, only during the weekends, so only friday and saturday. Plus I never drink alone, it's always with friends. I'm 21 at the moment and from the age of 13 I do this, but I have always done this with friends, and it's not really like I drink to hide problems or anything, I am pretty happy with how everything goes, only thing I am not happy with in my life at the moment is this sort of emptyness I have because I can't share anything with a girl I'm with or something, been 3 years ago since I had a girl, and probably a year ago I actually kissed a girl, I'm not good looking but not bad looking either, that's something I need to change I think. Problem of everything is my liver, I don't know if it will hold much longer with this binge drinking. But I guess it will be kinda hard to stop drinking during the weekends, so in a weird way, I am an alcoholic, but just during the weekends ;p
Respect to the man in the ice cream van
- ninetyoneplus
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 502
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:09 am
- Location: Vancouver BC
- Contact:
- s7409651
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 893
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:43 pm
- Location: Cape Town, South Africa
- Contact:
http://vimeo.com/19909669
Love to Twoism on this silly and commercial day <3
Love to Twoism on this silly and commercial day <3
zeitgeist wrote:bleak. wrote:my plan is to drive to the heart of wales with my best friend, photograph the murky landscape, return home and complete new eira. material. should be good
be sure to let us see/hear the results dude!
extremely murky landscape photos coming right up!
and here is a new eira. demo
http://soundcloud.com/eira-cyntaf-y-flw ... rict-lakes
- turquoise70
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 4901
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 am
- Location: the system
- Contact:
Spenner wrote:747Music wrote:bleak. Wow! Just wow. beautiful.
I second this... if somehow your photos were put into a calender I'd totally buy it. Every year
I endorse this, do it. Or, considering the fact there are so many talented graphic artists and photographers on this board, you people should consider collaborating on creating such a calender and perhaps proceed the profit to charity (that is what I would do if I would be selling my creative output).
Borné dans sa nature, infini dans ses vœux, l'homme est un dieu tombé qui se souvient des cieux.
Numerator wrote:bleak. wrote:
woah that's beautiful! where was that taken?
its a placed named 'nant y moch' in the rheidol valley, west wales. there is some information here - http://www.walesdirectory.co.uk/Lakes/R ... y_Moch.htm
beautiful little place
- ninetyoneplus
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 502
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:09 am
- Location: Vancouver BC
- Contact:
- ninetyoneplus
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 502
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:09 am
- Location: Vancouver BC
- Contact:
- ninetyoneplus
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 502
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:09 am
- Location: Vancouver BC
- Contact:
got a job working in a national park this summer selling tickets to tourists to ride a scenic train or something! gonna be sweet! it was almost thwarted by "you must have a drug test in the next 10 days" but im in canada so i have to wait til i get home on the 30th giving me 24 days to clear my body!
SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGG
SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGG
- TheSilenceEchoes
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 358
- Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:31 am
- Location: Netherlands for now. Possibly Ireland soon.
- Contact:
ninetyoneplus wrote:lass night went to a rave. put a bunch of MDMA in a water bottle - dissolved. drank it all at once, then rolled so hard for about 15 minutes. very very fun but after 15 minutes it faded pretty fast.
I completely understand this. I rolled so much in high school that even when I take it now, (which is VERY rare) it has little to no effect on me. I can't catch that actual 'rolling' feeling anymore. Last time I did it, I took somewhere between 4-6 pills and ingested it in powder form as well; I rolled for like an hour tops. It's ridiculous and after time, a complete waste of money. I'm sticking with weed.
