Now Playing:
Moderator: Aesthetics
Echoes - pink floyd (from meddle)
I hadn't heard of meddle before last semester, but thats not too surprising cause i'm not too intense into pink floyd, but some of my friends who are more hardcore hadn't heard it either, which i thought was strange... -shrug- Its a pretty good album, but this track at the end (Echoes) is just amazing.
up next is Metanoia - MGMT
(perfect playlist
)
I hadn't heard of meddle before last semester, but thats not too surprising cause i'm not too intense into pink floyd, but some of my friends who are more hardcore hadn't heard it either, which i thought was strange... -shrug- Its a pretty good album, but this track at the end (Echoes) is just amazing.
up next is Metanoia - MGMT
(perfect playlist
- Retrodreaming
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1162
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:31 pm
- Location: Norfolk
- Julian Candy
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 804
- Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:49 pm
- Location: Area 51?
- A_Northern_Soul
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 2768
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:13 am
- Location: Edinburgh
- w31rd numb3r
- Posts Quantity
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:56 am
- Contact:
Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross - Soft Trees Break the Fall (from the Social Network score soundtrack)
I watched the credits after i watched the movie, and this song was there. The score is after the Beatles' song 'Baby, You're a Rich Man'. Magically marvellous! The Academy Award was very deserved for it!
I watched the credits after i watched the movie, and this song was there. The score is after the Beatles' song 'Baby, You're a Rich Man'. Magically marvellous! The Academy Award was very deserved for it!
Bubble Butts and Equations - Actress
So strange... I don't even know what to think when this is playing besides "strange". Hmm.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0bJUbcBP_c
So strange... I don't even know what to think when this is playing besides "strange". Hmm.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0bJUbcBP_c
Lone - Karen Loves Kate
Some BoC esque sounding elements here with instrument reversal and certain little noises... I like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEZUGjxWzvM
Some BoC esque sounding elements here with instrument reversal and certain little noises... I like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEZUGjxWzvM
- hexagon son
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 3254
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:17 pm
- Location: Calgary, Alberta
dp wrote:Watching the terrible news about the Earthquake/Tsunami here in Japan on TV and listening to Heavy Water/I'd Rather Be Sleeping by Grouper. Seemed appropriate.
Hey Hexagon Son, everything okay in your area? Hope all is well where you are.
surviving! Gunma is fairly well off compared to other areas in Kanto.
NP : Rik Olson : Dense Planet. would love a full version of this...
"It's been a long time..."



