I need cheering up
Moderator: Aesthetics
- Seeya_Later
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 830
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:01 am
Hehehe thank you everyone for your posts. I wasn't pining for attentin or anything. Stuff is just getting kinda shitty over here and it's getting real tense. I try keep me head down but still get dragged into it in one way or another. People kind of need to see the bigger picture, that there are bigger things happening to people right under their noses.
Thanks again!
Thanks again!
- TheSilenceEchoes
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 358
- Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:31 am
- Location: Netherlands for now. Possibly Ireland soon.
- Contact:
- TheSilenceEchoes
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 358
- Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:31 am
- Location: Netherlands for now. Possibly Ireland soon.
- Contact:
- hexagon son
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 3254
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:17 pm
- Location: Calgary, Alberta
s7409651 wrote:hexagon son wrote:Don't listen to Celer then!
Oh my god, I know, right? I discovered their tunes while having a bad week. Not a good idea!
Ugh, why did I youtube it
Ambivalence Avenue (the song) seems to always cheer me up almost instantly though, probably because I've had some of the best times of my life while it was playing =P
Spenner wrote:s7409651 wrote:hexagon son wrote:Don't listen to Celer then!
Oh my god, I know, right? I discovered their tunes while having a bad week. Not a good idea!
Ugh, why did I youtube itso beautiful though...
Ambivalence Avenue (the song) seems to always cheer me up almost instantly though, probably because I've had some of the best times of my life while it was playing =P
Im realy tempted to listen to them after these comments, but I realy cant take downer music. I gotta fight this urge... Must not search...
- Pimpanicaille
- Boqurant
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:46 pm
- Location: Paris
- Contact:
Redpoint Beach Boy wrote:Here:
http://www.simplynoise.com/
Set to brown noise, med ocsillation and relaaaax
Those test answers cheered me up and I didn't even think I needed cheering up!
Haha, same here! By the way, that website is great, it might save me from my neighbour.
Pimpanicaille
Le roi des Papillons
Se rasant la barbe
Se coupa le menton
Le roi des Papillons
Se rasant la barbe
Se coupa le menton
- turquoise70
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 4901
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 am
- Location: the system
- Contact:
polar sky wrote:TheSilenceEchoes wrote:tip: a relaxed bicycle ride in the sun with BoC in your headphones.
That's wanna my favorite things to do. I bought a Fuji 16 Speed Roadbicycle, I go up to the park and do the 8 mile with BoC on shuffle on my iPod.
i have a trail bike i take around the park across the street, altogether there's about 6 to 8 miles of trails and i like to do at least 4 or 5 of 'em when i can! although i almost never have music on while biking. i need a holster for my mp3 player or something.
"grand mistress of the grace note freedledeedee melodies" - Cupz, 2026
turquoise70 wrote:polar sky wrote:TheSilenceEchoes wrote:tip: a relaxed bicycle ride in the sun with BoC in your headphones.
That's wanna my favorite things to do. I bought a Fuji 16 Speed Roadbicycle, I go up to the park and do the 8 mile with BoC on shuffle on my iPod.
i have a trail bike i take around the park across the street, altogether there's about 6 to 8 miles of trails and i like to do at least 4 or 5 of 'em when i can! although i almost never have music on while biking. i need a holster for my mp3 player or something.
I also do loads of cycling to help myself relax. Maby make a bananna smoothie in the morning, wait for it to kick in while i charge my mp3 player. then put on my cans and cycle off into the country till i find a nice little spot to do some meditation. its a great way to clear the mind.
- Pimpanicaille
- Boqurant
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:46 pm
- Location: Paris
- Contact:
polar sky wrote:Sucks you're feeling down. I'd invite you over for a toke and a pizza and of course some BoC, but you live too far.
Soooo...
http://www.youtube.com/user/jamesninten ... end=1&ob=4
Haha thank you man, this guy is hilarious!
Pimpanicaille
Le roi des Papillons
Se rasant la barbe
Se coupa le menton
Le roi des Papillons
Se rasant la barbe
Se coupa le menton
Pimpanicaille wrote:polar sky wrote:Sucks you're feeling down. I'd invite you over for a toke and a pizza and of course some BoC, but you live too far.
Soooo...
http://www.youtube.com/user/jamesninten ... end=1&ob=4
Haha thank you man, this guy is hilarious!
Definitely. I started watching it thinking: "Ok I'll watch a little bit and probably get bored and come back here." Oh how wrong I was. This guy is bloody funny! Thanks for the link dude!
Seriously - I'll say it again - I defy anyone to check this out and not hurt laughing.
Nice work evryone so far by the way. The Tiger face/vagina drawing was an especially nice touch. Appealed to my inner-adolescent.
Nice work evryone so far by the way. The Tiger face/vagina drawing was an especially nice touch. Appealed to my inner-adolescent.
- pointlessdude
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 282
- Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:55 pm
- Location: Madrid

