I own all but Twoism on CD, I desperately want them all on Vinyl, generally the cheapest i can find is about 60 quid minimum. Anyone got any for sale? haha
Nothing to brag about here. I'm planning to buy their stuff on vinyl too. Don't know what really, I guess anything I can get for "cheap". IABPOITC has been on my radar for quite some time now.
Twoism (CD)
Music Has The Right To Children (CD)
Geogaddi (CD)
The Campfire Headphase (CD)
In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country (CD)
Trans Canada Highway (CD)
Twoism CD
Hi Scores CD
MHRTC CD
Peel Session CD
In A Beautiful Place out in the Country CD
Geogaddi CD
Geogaddi (Special Edition) CD
The Campfire Headphase CD
Trans Canada Highway CD
This thread makes me feel shame. I'm a die-hard BoC fan who has heard just about every track of theirs available to fans, and will defend their music against almost any criticism, but all the music I have by them is downloaded, and the only merchandise I have is the green and blue BoC shirt (and the blue one has a stain on it).
ArbitersGround wrote:This thread makes me feel shame. I'm a die-hard BoC fan who has heard just about every track of theirs available to fans, and will defend their music against almost any criticism, but all the music I have by them is downloaded, and the only merchandise I have is the green and blue BoC shirt (and the blue one has a stain on it).
The909Virus wrote:Just the albums and IABOITC EP. Need to get me some vinyls soon, but they're crazy expensive. Re-issues, plz?
i'd be all over reissues, kinda bummed they haven't been done yet. i'm still kicking myself when i was new to boards of canada and saw 'the campfire headphase' vinyl in stores
The909Virus wrote:Just the albums and IABOITC EP. Need to get me some vinyls soon, but they're crazy expensive. Re-issues, plz?
i'd be all over reissues, kinda bummed they haven't been done yet. i'm still kicking myself when i was new to boards of canada and saw 'the campfire headphase' vinyl in stores
As far as I know Warp has a policy of not reissuing their albums, at least not on vinyl. Exceptions exist though of course, such is the case with mhtrtc. Still, I'd also love to see them reissued too.