Turquoise Hexagon Sun
Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun
Turquoise Hexagon Sun
not sure if this has been mentioned on here before, don't burn me at the stake if it has, but I really love this acoustic version of Turquoise Hexagon Sun, its really beautiful.. and just noticed theres a link to a free d/l which is good.
http://soundcloud.com/keithkenniff/goldmund-turquoise-hexagon-sun
http://soundcloud.com/keithkenniff/goldmund-turquoise-hexagon-sun
The past inside the present.
- ArbitersGround
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:33 am
- Location: San Marcos, Texas
- Contact:
Better than I expected. I liked how the Piano worked with it. And normally I hate covers adding a piano.
Bandcamp:
http://arbitersground.bandcamp.com/
http://arbitersground.bandcamp.com/
- Waterbagel
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1953
- Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:50 am
- Location: gulf coast US
- Seeya_Later
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 830
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:01 am
- Seeya_Later
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 830
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:01 am
747Music wrote:Seeya_Later wrote:Amazing!
I almost want some violins and cellos to kick in too.
An orchestral BoC compilation would be awesome.
I have an orchestral version of Pete Standing Alone. Have had it for years and years. If you want it, just ask.
Also, this piano cover of THS is awesome!
I'm asking! I'm asking!
- glentennis
- New Seed
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:50 am
Just FYI, this guy also records under the name Helios, I believe I read that his tracks under that name had been mislabeled as BoC tracks in the past. I discovered his stuff (as Helios) through last.fm, really great, some of the best Boards influenced stuff out there, imo.
One of the first tracks I heard by him, still blows me away: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_JDF3GvaDQ
One of the first tracks I heard by him, still blows me away: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_JDF3GvaDQ
glentennis wrote:One of the first tracks I heard by him, still blows me away: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_JDF3GvaDQ
quality.
Seeya_Later wrote:747Music wrote:Seeya_Later wrote:Amazing!
I almost want some violins and cellos to kick in too.
An orchestral BoC compilation would be awesome.
I have an orchestral version of Pete Standing Alone. Have had it for years and years. If you want it, just ask.
Also, this piano cover of THS is awesome!
I'm asking! I'm asking!
Check your PM.
- pointlessdude
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 282
- Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:55 pm
- Location: Madrid
-
brokendrum70
- Friendly Stranger
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:43 pm
Re: Turquoise Hexagon Sun
lackerz wrote:not sure if this has been mentioned on here before, don't burn me at the stake if it has, but I really love this acoustic version of Turquoise Hexagon Sun, its really beautiful.. and just noticed theres a link to a free d/l which is good.
http://soundcloud.com/keithkenniff/goldmund-turquoise-hexagon-sun
Crikey! I never knew Helios was Goldmund. His Corduroy Road is one of my favourite LPs ever. http://typerecords.com/releases/corduroy-road. I suddenly have one of those magical connection moments. Crinkly sparkles!
- theoktitus
- Posts Quantity
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:31 pm
- Location: San Francisco
