Magrathea wrote:Hmmm their twitter seems unchanged, yet My RSS feed for it shows updated... glitch or has something been altered? Visually it looks the same to me.
internet-gnomes
"We're just a band. Not an IDM band, not an electronic band, and not a dance band."
"An imaginary road trip in a rusty pick-up heading west through the brain"
Now I haven't closely looked through every post in here or in the original "Umm don't get too excited" post, but has MDG come out and said anything post appearance of the black box?
theoktitus wrote:Now I haven't closely looked through every post in here or in the original "Umm don't get too excited" post, but has MDG come out and said anything post appearance of the black box?
theoktitus wrote:Now I haven't closely looked through every post in here or in the original "Umm don't get too excited" post, but has MDG come out and said anything post appearance of the black box?
theoktitus wrote:Now I haven't closely looked through every post in here or in the original "Umm don't get too excited" post, but has MDG come out and said anything post appearance of the black box?
No.
Yes, actually. For the past few years.
Right, well I thought MDG confirmed BOC was working on another album.
theoktitus wrote:Now I haven't closely looked through every post in here or in the original "Umm don't get too excited" post, but has MDG come out and said anything post appearance of the black box?
No.
Yes, actually. For the past few years.
Right, well I thought MDG confirmed BOC was working on another album.
theoktitus wrote:Now I haven't closely looked through every post in here or in the original "Umm don't get too excited" post, but has MDG come out and said anything post appearance of the black box?
No.
Yes, actually. For the past few years.
Right, well I thought MDG confirmed BOC was working on another album.
they are working on another album. unfortunately, it's not one of their own...didn't mdg say it was remixes of the guys that did 'detachable penis"?
The black box comes from the last entry, which calls up an empty graphic for a 'blank' 12". But as you can see it's something they had to add that wasn't there before.
There was a thread either here or and watmm, that was asking whether these BoC twitter accounts were real, and one that was alleged to be Marcus' had a cropped version of that picture for the profile.
m.oreilly wrote:they are working on another album. unfortunately, it's not one of their own...didn't mdg say it was remixes of the guys that did 'detachable penis"?