
post your photography thread!
Moderator: Aesthetics
- Synthestesia
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1721
- Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:31 pm
- Location: the place
- Contact:
- Julian Candy
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 804
- Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:49 pm
- Location: Area 51?
Beautiful scene, perfect mix of sky and ground, love it :]
Today it rained a bit, and I've discovered we get a LOT of snails out after it rains!
^Wish these guys were on a better surface to bring them out more, loved the yin and yang formation they had.
Okay I'm done being snail happy
EDIT: Maybe not, here's a vid I took
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDY_f6Uh7u0
Watch in HD
Today it rained a bit, and I've discovered we get a LOT of snails out after it rains!
^Wish these guys were on a better surface to bring them out more, loved the yin and yang formation they had.
Okay I'm done being snail happy
EDIT: Maybe not, here's a vid I took
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDY_f6Uh7u0
Watch in HD
- coffee grapes
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 379
- Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:38 am
Polaroids taken with our SX-70 Sonar Model. The film was expired that's why the colors are yellow and some of the chemical didn't take in the corners.
(My Beautiful Wife/Best Friend Carol)
(This one was taken by my wife, we found this creepy Wizard Mannequin in a Head Shop window)
(Cemetery)
(My Beautiful Wife/Best Friend Carol)
(This one was taken by my wife, we found this creepy Wizard Mannequin in a Head Shop window)
(Cemetery)
Last edited by polar sky on Fri May 27, 2011 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love the second one Polar, hehehe
I feel like I'm floating into heaven with that one bleak
awesome job.
I really want to run over to my grandma's house and steal her projector and 8mm camera/film, and start experimenting. I haven't looked into it much, but layering film would be pretty cool I'd imagine... if that's possible. Maybe I'd have to make a stop motion of double exposures. Would be tedious but pretty sweet...
A few from today:
Obligatory snail shots... I'll expand my horizons soon >_< bahaha
I feel like I'm floating into heaven with that one bleak
I really want to run over to my grandma's house and steal her projector and 8mm camera/film, and start experimenting. I haven't looked into it much, but layering film would be pretty cool I'd imagine... if that's possible. Maybe I'd have to make a stop motion of double exposures. Would be tedious but pretty sweet...
A few from today:
Obligatory snail shots... I'll expand my horizons soon >_< bahaha
- A_Northern_Soul
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 2768
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:13 am
- Location: Edinburgh
Bleak. / Spenner, you guys have some fantastic shots there.
He's an attempt at some candid street photography -
http://instagr.am/p/D7UEq/
He's an attempt at some candid street photography -
http://instagr.am/p/D7UEq/
Great as always Bleak!
So I am not sure about anyone else but I've been in love with Polaroid since I was a kid using my first Polaroid Camera that my Grandfather gave me. Anyways, I am about to by some PX 600 Black Frame Poor Pod Packs to experiment with.
1-4/pack will have accidental partial exposures do to a dysfunctional pod that might have a slight leak of opening exposing the first 1-4/pack photos to streaks of light or damaging the chemicals. Plus these are the black frame Polaroids which is pretty cool. $36 for 6 packs!
So I am not sure about anyone else but I've been in love with Polaroid since I was a kid using my first Polaroid Camera that my Grandfather gave me. Anyways, I am about to by some PX 600 Black Frame Poor Pod Packs to experiment with.
1-4/pack will have accidental partial exposures do to a dysfunctional pod that might have a slight leak of opening exposing the first 1-4/pack photos to streaks of light or damaging the chemicals. Plus these are the black frame Polaroids which is pretty cool. $36 for 6 packs!
- A_Northern_Soul
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 2768
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:13 am
- Location: Edinburgh
Day off work today, so spent some tome pottering around town Instagramming.
http://instagr.am/p/FEVut/
http://instagr.am/p/FEWWI/
http://instagr.am/p/FEWn4/
http://instagr.am/p/FEo-C/
http://instagr.am/p/FEphF/
http://instagr.am/p/FEtLZ/
http://instagr.am/p/FEtTY/
http://instagr.am/p/FEVut/
http://instagr.am/p/FEWWI/
http://instagr.am/p/FEWn4/
http://instagr.am/p/FEo-C/
http://instagr.am/p/FEphF/
http://instagr.am/p/FEtLZ/
http://instagr.am/p/FEtTY/
A_Northern_Soul wrote:Day off work today, so spent some tome pottering around town Instagramming.
http://instagr.am/p/FEVut/
http://instagr.am/p/FEWWI/
http://instagr.am/p/FEWn4/
http://instagr.am/p/FEo-C/
http://instagr.am/p/FEphF/
http://instagr.am/p/FEtLZ/
http://instagr.am/p/FEtTY/
Is that the iPhone App?
- A_Northern_Soul
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 2768
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:13 am
- Location: Edinburgh
polar sky wrote:A_Northern_Soul wrote: Day off work today, so spent some tome pottering around town Instagramming.
http://instagr.am/p/FEVut/
http://instagr.am/p/FEWWI/
http://instagr.am/p/FEWn4/
http://instagr.am/p/FEo-C/
http://instagr.am/p/FEphF/
http://instagr.am/p/FEtLZ/
" target="_blank">http://instagr.am/p/FEtTY/[/quote:6c00dffe16]
Is that the iPhone App?
It is, yeah.




