just getting into letherette. they remind me a lot of bibio's mpc tracks. I love it. does anyone know if they have plans to release an LP? I know they came out with an ep on vinyl only, but....
so like, does anyone know if the Letherette track "Master Chin" is available anywhere? I love it from the BTS beat show mix but I wish I had the full track, if it exists anywhere.
I've spent hours if not days searching after that track..... finally found a version on YouTube!!! It's apparently called Baz First Bounce...
attention.... does anyone have the complete zip/rar of "fancy vinyl," all tracks with artwork (grey background white letters) in 320 quality? this was a free download a while back and I totally missed it : ( . I have it in 192 but I always strive for highest quality. any help would be appreciated. seems like I'm always asking for help. dammit.
sevenELIXIR wrote:attention.... does anyone have the complete zip/rar of "fancy vinyl," all tracks with artwork (grey background white letters) in 320 quality? this was a free download a while back and I totally missed it : ( . I have it in 192 but I always strive for highest quality. any help would be appreciated. seems like I'm always asking for help. dammit.
I will happily accept the 192's Didn't even know about this release... Any ideas where I can grab it from?
hi, I don't find the Letherette brown lounge mix vol2, Can you help me ?
thanks !
I can read in streaming at http://92bpm.com/2010/09/letherette-hot ... dwnld.html but I want to download this shit.
thanks,
and sorry for my english, i'm french
grisfx wrote:hi, I don't find the Letherette brown lounge mix vol2, Can you help me ? thanks ! I can read in streaming at http://92bpm.com/2010/09/letherette-hot ... dwnld.html but I want to download this shit. thanks, and sorry for my english, i'm french
never heard it. maybe it has an alternative name like master chin. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I am more excited to hear anything Letherette than boc.
sevenELIXIR wrote:never heard it. maybe it has an alternative name like master chin. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I am more excited to hear anything Letherette than boc.
Blasphemy . (but I hear yah)
Anyway, Crispe was on their myspace for just a few weeks, about 2 years ago. I practically heard everything on their myspace and on youtube. Crispe or a alternative name wasn't there. Now I kinda got the feeling I got solid gold in my hands here --> Rare stuff .