Hmmm secret footage, taken in... a whole crowd watching? I'm sorry, I'm just a skeptic when it comes to delusional paranoia like conspiracies
That 'Cremation of Care' ceremony was filmed by Alex Jones, who claims that he infiltrated the retreat in 2000. I don't think there is any conspiracy about it. It's just a private annual meeting for elite men where they make important decisions that fuck over the world, which is what they normally do anyway. The Satanic rituals are a bit strange, though...
So does anyone think BoC are conspiracy theorists? I've always liked the theme in their music about how everything operates and lines up perfectly and mathematically (part of the reason for the hexagon symbol always featured).
But I fucking hope they aren't conspiracy theorists. I mean, Nu-Clear Dawn, 747, etc.
ArbitersGround wrote:So does anyone think BoC are conspiracy theorists? I've always liked the theme in their music about how everything operates and lines up perfectly and mathematically (part of the reason for the hexagon symbol always featured).
But I fucking hope they aren't conspiracy theorists. I mean, Nu-Clear Dawn, 747, etc.
Conspiracy theory is merely a perspective of reality. The mind of a conspiracy theorist can get things to line up just as perfectly as math. The problem with it is it is (that was weird) fear and paranoia based.
ArbitersGround wrote:So does anyone think BoC are conspiracy theorists? I've always liked the theme in their music about how everything operates and lines up perfectly and mathematically (part of the reason for the hexagon symbol always featured).
But I fucking hope they aren't conspiracy theorists. I mean, Nu-Clear Dawn, 747, etc.
Maybe you could fill me in on what is so conspiratorial about Seven Forty Seven?
ArbitersGround wrote:So does anyone think BoC are conspiracy theorists? I've always liked the theme in their music about how everything operates and lines up perfectly and mathematically (part of the reason for the hexagon symbol always featured).
But I fucking hope they aren't conspiracy theorists. I mean, Nu-Clear Dawn, 747, etc.
Maybe you could fill me in on what is so conspiratorial about Seven Forty Seven?
and i don't think boc are conspiracy theorists, but i think they like to fuck with your brain enough to make you think they are. and, as we can all see, it's super effective.
ArbitersGround wrote:So does anyone think BoC are conspiracy theorists? I've always liked the theme in their music about how everything operates and lines up perfectly and mathematically (part of the reason for the hexagon symbol always featured).
But I fucking hope they aren't conspiracy theorists. I mean, Nu-Clear Dawn, 747, etc.
Maybe you could fill me in on what is so conspiratorial about Seven Forty Seven?
It's a stretch I know, but it could be referencing the argument 9/11 conspiracy theorists use a lot that the twin towers were made to withstand the impact of a 747 (however I think it was a 767 that actually flew into the towers). But, it's probably just referencing a plane. It seems obvious the track is about planes with all the jet sounds.
ArbitersGround wrote:So does anyone think BoC are conspiracy theorists? I've always liked the theme in their music about how everything operates and lines up perfectly and mathematically (part of the reason for the hexagon symbol always featured).
But I fucking hope they aren't conspiracy theorists. I mean, Nu-Clear Dawn, 747, etc.
Maybe you could fill me in on what is so conspiratorial about Seven Forty Seven?
It's a stretch I know, but it could be referencing the argument 9/11 conspiracy theorists use a lot that the twin towers were made to withstand the impact of a 747 (however I think it was a 767 that actually flew into the towers). But, it's probably just referencing a plane. It seems obvious the track is about planes with all the jet sounds.
You hear planes in that song? I bettered go back and listen to it again.
Don't hear any 'jet sounds' but I definitely get an image of taking off/flying in a large plane from Seven Forty Seven. Sorry Arbiters, but I don't see anything conspiracy-related about this song.
dp wrote:Don't hear any 'jet sounds' but I definitely get an image of taking off/flying in a large plane from Seven Forty Seven. Sorry Arbiters, but I don't see anything conspiracy-related about this song.
You've gotta use your imagination, man!
I don't believe they would be that obvious. It would be like making a song called Flush and putting a toilet in it.
In all seriousness though, this is one of the spaciest songs I've ever heard. It's so "free sounding" that it just floats, to be manipulated by the air between your ears and the speakers... there's your conspiracy. The song flies!
Last edited by mechanismj on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ArbitersGround wrote:So does anyone think BoC are conspiracy theorists? I've always liked the theme in their music about how everything operates and lines up perfectly and mathematically (part of the reason for the hexagon symbol always featured).
But I fucking hope they aren't conspiracy theorists. I mean, Nu-Clear Dawn, 747, etc.
I think it's more like they like to make fun of conspiracy theorists.....and religious fanatics....and pointing out the absurdity of it all....
Also the 747 thing is just another plane reference, they have a bunch in their music. Like how "slow this bird down" is an expression pilots use for decreasing the plane speed at landing.
mechanismj wrote: You've gotta use your imagination, man!
Ooh... Not a good idea for anyone.
Perhaps better suited for EVERYone then?
In other news, I was gonna say something, then forgot what it was, and then remembered it again.
If they aren't going for a 2012 release, I'm shooting for 11-11-11 11:11:11:11:11:11:11, give or take a microcosm.
Also, since our minds sort the chaos of the universe into some sort of order, would it not be beneficial for all of us to start picturing it in our hands and in our stereos and vibrating into our ears and into our brains right at this very second? Maybe we can ride the wave of energy those Bohemia Grove dudes are hogging up for their own selfish purposes.