Ah yes, the Peter from Coil. Interesting, I didn't know BoC liked Coil.
Supposedly. A bit of chat between both parties and some talk of colloboration back in the early 2000's apparently. Coil seemed to have been in contact with Warp and it's artists over the years.
http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.p ... light=coil
I can picture BoC as TG fans though. There are just some wee elements of their music that reminds me of TG sometimes.
Ah yes, the Peter from Coil. Interesting, I didn't know BoC liked Coil.
Supposedly. A bit of chat between both parties and some talk of colloboration back in the early 2000's apparently. Coil seemed to have been in contact with Warp and it's artists over the years. http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.p ... light=coil
I can picture BoC as TG fans though. There are just some wee elements of their music that reminds me of TG sometimes.
Yes, BOC and John Balance were working on something at the time of his death, a compilation album of some kind.
Ah yes, the Peter from Coil. Interesting, I didn't know BoC liked Coil.
Supposedly. A bit of chat between both parties and some talk of colloboration back in the early 2000's apparently. Coil seemed to have been in contact with Warp and it's artists over the years. http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.p ... light=coil
I can picture BoC as TG fans though. There are just some wee elements of their music that reminds me of TG sometimes.
Yes, BOC and John Balance were working on something at the time of his death, a compilation album of some kind.
Wow, nice. That would have been interesting no doubt.