Homemade Jack Daniels Ketchup

Moderator: Aesthetics

User avatar
polar sky
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4346
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: US
Contact:

Post by polar sky »

Mexicola wrote:
dp wrote:
Mexicola wrote:dp wrote: u need to be drinkin bourbon son

Oh, I drink plenty. I actually hesitated for a second before pouring the JD in. It was a leap of faith, but it worked a treat


Ha ha... The ketchup looks fantastic man!! I was merely giving you a hard time because I'm a Kentucky boy and to drink Jack is unholy where I come from.


Fair enough. Recommend me a proper bourbon. I'm genuinely intrigued :D


My favorite Bourbons are:

Bulleit - Lawrenceburg, KY
Image

Elijah Craig - Bardstown, KY
Image

Knob Creek - Clermont, KY
Image
User avatar
Mexicola
Telepath
Posts: 8882
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:36 pm
Location: Dorset, UK

Post by Mexicola »

Mr A_Northern_Soul and Mr Polar Sky, thank you both kindly. Scholars and gentlemen both.
Image

Slow down...
User avatar
saob
Posts Quantity
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:34 am

Post by saob »

Awesome Mexicola, you should make a detailed recipe of this one and post it here.
Post a reply