Here's a plan. Decide on what you reckon is your bestest self-written tune, post a downloadable link to the track in this thread and I'll snaffle 'em up and get a mix sorted.
I'm new round here and I reckon this would be a great idea to get me - and everyone else - acquainted with all the obvious talent that's sloshing around.
Include a web-link, too (MySpace site, whatever) so I can do a bit of a further-listening link with the tracklisting.
here is my myspace page if you are interested in listening to my music.
as for the compilation, i am interested in collaborating as ive previously posted links to my tracks on the "how about" thread of boc discussion forum.
wwbjd wrote:Umm.. I love it. Like, really love it.
Sounds good on my Mackies!
You have any more JJJ?
I am working on making a proper album right now. So I have some more if anyone is interested.
EDIT: (I deleted my original post, because it felt more appropriate to continue the "how about" thread. Here is the original link if anyone is interested:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... EE656ABD84