Moderator: Aesthetics
polar sky
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4346 Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: US
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by polar sky » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:48 pm
Synthestesia wrote: Rodheh wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se875NWEIPM
I've seen this before. It's probably my favorite youtube poop.
This one is good too, haha. my personal fave.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcWzHdpaXRo
Jonse
Happy Cycler
Posts: 3526 Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:19 am
Location: BPR. OG
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Jonse » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:27 pm
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.
2020k
Moderator
Posts: 2130 Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:47 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by 2020k » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:09 am
IIIII JUST WANNNNNNNNNT FOUR WALLS AND ADOBE SLAAAATTTS FOR MY GIIIIIIIRRRLLLLLS.
Julian Candy
Sherbet Head
Posts: 804 Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:49 pm
Location: Area 51?
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Julian Candy » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:48 am
Disney at his finest.
The Telepathic Kid
Happy Cycler
Posts: 3051 Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 12:26 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by The Telepathic Kid » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:49 am
nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of humour
Numerator
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1394 Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:02 am
Location: england
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Numerator » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:52 pm
if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.
Jonse
Happy Cycler
Posts: 3526 Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:19 am
Location: BPR. OG
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Jonse » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:51 pm
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.
fujee
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4012 Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:46 pm
Location: UK
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by fujee » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:23 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tUXuRHdFQ
such a good impersonation! for all you brian cox fans out there
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
Techboy
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 2322 Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:11 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Techboy » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:05 am
zeitgeist
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1416 Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:51 pm
Location: where teh wild things are
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by zeitgeist » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:20 am
Julian Candy wrote: Disney at his finest.
wait, what?
jakestott
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1378 Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:49 am
Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by jakestott » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:06 am
Waterbagel wrote: Synthestesia wrote: Just got braces. Fuck my life. I sound like a fag when I talk. I'm thinking of suicide again.
so does pretty much everyone when they get braces
it's temporary, no big deal, no need for anger/hostility!
Very true, i'm 21 and have been wearing braces for about 7 weeks now and have seen a major improvement over a short period of time, hopefully I'll have 'em off before the year is out!
s7409651
Sherbet Head
Posts: 893 Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:43 pm
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by s7409651 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:43 pm
Synthestesia wrote: Just got braces. Fuck my life. I sound like a fag when I talk. I'm thinking of suicide again.
Synthestesia
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1721 Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:31 pm
Location: the place
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Synthestesia » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:29 pm
That was in November. I'm still alive.
rik0000
Eagle Minded
Posts: 286 Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:47 am
Location: Somewhere sometime
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by rik0000 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:46 pm
s7409651 probably cares for your wellbeing, but my guess is that there might be an issue between you describing your speech and gay people...
Unexpect the expected
Synthestesia
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1721 Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:31 pm
Location: the place
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Synthestesia » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:34 pm
rik0000 wrote: s7409651 probably cares for your wellbeing, but my guess is that there might be an issue between you describing your speech and gay people...
Oh god I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean it like that at all!!! I'm such a narcissistic prick. I know you all agree with me in the back of your head. You should.
[/b]
s7409651
Sherbet Head
Posts: 893 Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:43 pm
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by s7409651 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:42 pm
no worries mate!
fujee
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4012 Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:46 pm
Location: UK
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by fujee » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:01 pm
Synthestesia wrote: rik0000 wrote: s7409651 probably cares for your wellbeing, but my guess is that there might be an issue between you describing your speech and gay people...
Oh god I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean it like that at all!!! I'm such a narcissistic prick. I know you all agree with me in the back of your head. You should.
[/b]
Nah man, I think everyone likes your presence round the forum, you seem like a cool guy.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
Jonse
Happy Cycler
Posts: 3526 Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:19 am
Location: BPR. OG
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Jonse » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:53 pm
Who says "fag" to mean gay anymore?
I was under the impression that it mean a Harley Davidson rider.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.