--The post what you are working on *right now* thread--
Moderator: Aesthetics
Thanks man i appreciate it
.
tunes: http://soundcloud.com/mylamine
record label & magazine: http://electronicbrew.com/
bandcamp: http://electronicbrew.bandcamp.com/
record label & magazine: http://electronicbrew.com/
bandcamp: http://electronicbrew.bandcamp.com/
Its not my most recent , but it may fit in more around this forum.
Give My Regards To S.P.E.C.T.R.E.
It's a very leftfield kinda track with elements of dub and warm atmospheric vocal , mixed in with a slow electro beat and bluesy lead guitar and............uh...........maybe better to just have a listen =P
Give My Regards To S.P.E.C.T.R.E.
It's a very leftfield kinda track with elements of dub and warm atmospheric vocal , mixed in with a slow electro beat and bluesy lead guitar and............uh...........maybe better to just have a listen =P
kyriakos wrote:http://soundcloud.com/kyriakosioannou/make-it-easy
bloop bloop
so so good man, cant stop listening!
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
- The Telepathic Kid
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 3051
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 12:26 pm
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
kyriakos wrote:fujee wrote:kyriakos wrote:http://soundcloud.com/kyriakosioannou/make-it-easy
bloop bloop
so so good man, cant stop listening!
aw thanks
No prob man, really good stuff. Do you have an EP?
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
fujee wrote:kyriakos wrote:fujee wrote:kyriakos wrote:http://soundcloud.com/kyriakosioannou/make-it-easy
bloop bloop
so so good man, cant stop listening!
aw thanks
No prob man, really good stuff. Do you have an EP?
i have one that i put out years ago called Sam which you can find on my Soundcloud
also recently just put out an album called Selected Works Vol. 1 which if you go to my page, on the side you will find a link so you can download it : )
Ah awesome, was expecting to pay and would've been totally happy to! Lovely sound man
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
- TaoTapeTao
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1286
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:04 pm
- Location: the internet
- Contact:
Two songs. They're very textural... dunno why. Summer I guess.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VFoN1xVPv4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67XyhLtowas&feature=channel&list=UL
oh and ten points to whoever can figure out where the looped guitar part in the first song is from.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VFoN1xVPv4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67XyhLtowas&feature=channel&list=UL
oh and ten points to whoever can figure out where the looped guitar part in the first song is from.
endlessly manifold, self contained revealed, replete
http://maketapesounds.bandcamp.com/
https://0robor0.bandcamp.com/
https://personproject.bandcamp.com/
http://maketapesounds.bandcamp.com/
https://0robor0.bandcamp.com/
https://personproject.bandcamp.com/
- The Telepathic Kid
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 3051
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 12:26 pm
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
http://soundcloud.com/kashmirboots/utrecht-1991
This one is from two years ago. In my opinion it's one of the deepest songs that I've written. What do you visualize when you listen to this?
This one is from two years ago. In my opinion it's one of the deepest songs that I've written. What do you visualize when you listen to this?
- Treefingers
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:43 pm
- Location: England
Guido wrote:http://soundcloud.com/kashmirboots/utrecht-1991
This one is from two years ago. In my opinion it's one of the deepest songs that I've written. What do you visualize when you listen to this?
I sort of visualize the start of a film (which, for some reason, happens with a lot of songs). I can see loads of still shots of the area near my house on a late cloudy evening, though.
I like it!
One of those songs you are working on that during the day all you can think about is getting back to working on it. Near complete.
http://soundcloud.com/zeign/jon-zeign-afrikana
http://soundcloud.com/zeign/jon-zeign-afrikana
tunes: http://soundcloud.com/mylamine
record label & magazine: http://electronicbrew.com/
bandcamp: http://electronicbrew.bandcamp.com/
record label & magazine: http://electronicbrew.com/
bandcamp: http://electronicbrew.bandcamp.com/
- TaoTapeTao
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1286
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:04 pm
- Location: the internet
- Contact:
currently working on an LP and sorting out tracks. If I could get feedback on this stuff it would be much appreciated
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VFoN1xVPv4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67XyhLtowas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwqbMx2_cJk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VFoN1xVPv4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67XyhLtowas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwqbMx2_cJk
endlessly manifold, self contained revealed, replete
http://maketapesounds.bandcamp.com/
https://0robor0.bandcamp.com/
https://personproject.bandcamp.com/
http://maketapesounds.bandcamp.com/
https://0robor0.bandcamp.com/
https://personproject.bandcamp.com/
Me likey Don't Eat Weird Fruit. Vintage Bibio-esque
Pretty stuff.
Pretty stuff.
tunes: http://soundcloud.com/mylamine
record label & magazine: http://electronicbrew.com/
bandcamp: http://electronicbrew.bandcamp.com/
record label & magazine: http://electronicbrew.com/
bandcamp: http://electronicbrew.bandcamp.com/