BOC teaming up with Quentin Tarantino

Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun

BOC + Tarantino

Yeah, that would kick serious ass!
10
27%
No way, BOC deserves much better...
24
65%
Who's Tarantino?
3
8%
 
Total votes: 37

User avatar
steve-o
Sherbet Head
Posts: 779
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:23 pm
Location: on the farm
Contact:

Post by steve-o »

Jackie Brown is definetly his most underated film, such a classic.
User avatar
streamrunner
Eagle Minded
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:42 pm

Post by streamrunner »

Any questions for Tarantino? I think due to some connections I have I will be able to talk to him. I'll see if he likes BOC.

http://www.originalalamo.com/downtown/f ... ow_id=4106

you know you are jealous.
Last edited by streamrunner on Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
The Other
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 2372
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:17 pm
Location: Things Betwixt

Post by The Other »

ask him if he had to kill every motherfucker in the room what BoC song would he play?
User avatar
wwbjd
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1617
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 9:01 pm
Contact:

Post by wwbjd »

I'm sure he's going to say, "Who?"
User avatar
The Other
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 2372
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:17 pm
Location: Things Betwixt

Post by The Other »

yeah probably...or maybe he would say "oh yeah i saw some NFBOC movies when i was younger..."
User avatar
thedisavowed
Happy Cycler
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:35 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by thedisavowed »

I know this wasn't a Tarantino movie either, but I loved Sin City.
User avatar
wwbjd
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1617
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 9:01 pm
Contact:

Post by wwbjd »

"That one with the triangles."
User avatar
thedisavowed
Happy Cycler
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:35 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by thedisavowed »

I just don't see Tarantino's violent worldview jiving with BoC's atmosphere..... maybe as like a film supplement to Geo...but even that is a stretch.
User avatar
The Other
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 2372
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:17 pm
Location: Things Betwixt

Post by The Other »

yeah i have never seen it working with his films...at all....
User avatar
YELLOW
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1189
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:03 am
Location: Maine

Post by YELLOW »

ianredpoint has it straight on, sofia coppola would work....shes one of few that could possibly make it work
User avatar
thedisavowed
Happy Cycler
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:35 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by thedisavowed »

Well, they did put Sqaurepusher in "Lost in Translation" didn't they? That worked really well, as did all of the MBV.
User avatar
A_Northern_Soul
Happy Cycler
Posts: 2768
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:13 am
Location: Edinburgh

Post by A_Northern_Soul »

thedisavowed wrote:Well, they did put Sqaurepusher in "Lost in Translation" didn't they? That worked really well, as did all of the MBV.


The whole soundtrack is brilliant.
Post a reply