I've always wanted to create music in an open space outside.bleak. wrote:
What do Boccers look like? (post pics of yourself!)
Moderator: Aesthetics
Having a mojito before the concert of Biosphere.
A picture of Bisophere playing his epic track Novelty Waves from his 1994 album Patashnik.
Really neat performance! The things I tell you!
A picture of Bisophere playing his epic track Novelty Waves from his 1994 album Patashnik.
Really neat performance! The things I tell you!
Fredd-E wrote:Having a mojito before the concert of Biosphere.
A picture of Bisophere playing his epic track Novelty Waves from his 1994 album Patashnik.
Really neat performance! The things I tell you!
Fredd-E! I'm so jealous! What I would give to see Biosphere live. He's in my top 3 bands ever. So very, very jealous.
And then I even forgot to say it was a free event located in a city parc in Brussels. Surrounded by trees. The perfect ambient setting.747Music wrote:Fredd-E! I'm so jealous! What I would give to see Biosphere live. He's in my top 3 bands ever. So very, very jealous.
http://www.abconcerts.be/nl/concerten/p/detail/touch-30-feat-biosphere-philip-jeck-bj-nilsen-29-08-2012
20.30u - BJ Nilsen (Zweden)
21.30u - Philip Jeck (uk)
22.30u - Biosphere (Nor.)
The things I tell you...
747Music wrote:...Will not be wrong
That's nuts man! Wish I coulda been there.
I made this video during Novelty Waves:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTK1oOlkuxs
Enjoy!
Fredd-E wrote:747Music wrote:...Will not be wrong
That's nuts man! Wish I coulda been there.
I made this video during Novelty Waves:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTK1oOlkuxs
Enjoy!
That'll have to do... for now. Thanks.
- turquoise70
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 4901
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 am
- Location: the system
- Contact:
- Amo Bishop Roden
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 516
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:17 am
- Waterbagel
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1953
- Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:50 am
- Location: gulf coast US
- Synthestesia
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1721
- Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:31 pm
- Location: the place
- Contact:
- A_Northern_Soul
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 2768
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:13 am
- Location: Edinburgh
Tame squirrels are the best
If they bite though, they apparently don't let go yikes!
If they bite though, they apparently don't let go yikes!
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
Saving it for the winter, high sugar snack, he'll thank you for that !
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…



